Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-03-2014, 06:37 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Thursday).

Morning everyone. Chilly ans grey out at the moment but I thought I heard we may get some nice weather later 20 degrees in London. Probably heard it all wrong.
Dillon decided to sleep downstairs last night problem with that is he always wakes up earlier 5 am he was huffing so I ignored it and he then settled again till 6 am. He has gone out and is doing his daily wander of the garden perimeters.
Not much on the cards for me today I have to pop out to get the bits for Michael and Gorden next week for the boat and some housework.

Helena hope you are ok today.
Jenny hoping you are feeling better today.
Lorraine I hope you are beginning to feel the benefit of having some time off.
June hoping the ribs and back aren't so sore today.
I hope everyone else is feeling well and all doglets.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 08:06 AM
Good morning, everyone. I am awake mega early AGAIN. No surprise there! Weather hasn't been so awesome, been very eager to begin practice with my car... but no way am I doing it on slick roads etc. quite yet.

Oh, well. I can wait, I've got a whole year anyway Doggies are OKAY. Jade is perfectly fine. Nigredo has gone off his food a little bit, which isn't like him. I'm pretty sure I know why, though.

He was given an entire pack of hot dogs by my father yesterday. Went looking for them, couldn't find them... asked around the house and that was my answer.

He had dumped them into his bowl while I was next door for a bit. When I asked WHY he did this ridiculous crap, I was told that they "weren't the right band" and that they were "dog food".

Dad isn't healthy anymore and can be tough to deal with when he doesn't get his way. I was very angry at him for doing that, but am over it now. We had a talk and it won't happen again.

Nigredo didn't puke them up, but I think they upset his tummy a bit. He hasn't had his poo yet, so don't think it'll cause diarrhea... but certainly wasn't a good thing to do!

Will keep an eye on him, but am pretty sure he will be okay once he passes it all. Hope everyone is okay this morning
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 08:09 AM
Morning Lynn and everyone

Only just woken up and so has Zena Also, I've just noticed that my doctor's apt is for today and not tomorrow, so I'm going to have to cancel that cos I just won't make it after walking Zena, or maybe I will, but it's not an important one, it's only for him to give me a lecture on my cholesterol, and for me to refuse his statins, we have to go through the motions with this each time so that he can tick his boxes I suppose.

I'd also booked my hair for the same time as the doc's, awww gaaawd, decisions, decisions which one to cancel I could get to the hair if I just took Zena over into the woods - sorted!

Hope everyone is well today along with the doglets, and I'll pop in later when I've sorted myself out, could take a while though the way I'm feeling today
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-03-2014, 08:38 AM
Morning Myra I hope there isn't too much fall out from the hot dogs.
Morning Helena go get your hair done that will cheer you up more. If you are going to refuse the statins anyway that can wait till another day, but make sure you do go sooner rather than later.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 09:00 AM
Good Morning...oh where is everyone
Miserable here today,rain and more rain but the form is brilliant Had visitors stay till late last night,one was only 3 months old,my great nephew,I was in my element!
Quick tidy I think,have a school meeting @4 that will probably go on for hours,have to queue for each teacher,I think there is 10 of them,I hate sitting but it's lovely chatting to the other mothers while you wait( while you're tummy rumbles )
HELENA,hair will win I bet
LYNN, not nice having to get up in the middle of the night,guess a nappy nap later will be on the cards
MYRA,Hope Nigredo's is ok,good you had a chat with your dad.
Coffee time
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-03-2014, 09:07 AM
Morning Eileen seems everyone is having a lie-in except me.
That was nice the visitors turning up last night.
Hope the school visit goes well and you are not there so long your tummy rumbling embarrasses you.
The weather your way is dreadful isn't it. It is set colder here after today.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 09:12 AM
Morning Lynn and everyone else,

A dull start outside but the sun is now out which I intend to make the most of as we are due to get the bad weather (which some of you have now) late afternoon.

We all had a good night sleep (phew) and Rucksack seems OK but then we haven't been out for our walk yet. Would you believe that Flash has this morning refused his breakfast ...... what on earth is going on here I am seriously thinking of very very gradually changing their food (Orijen 6 fish) to the Wainwrights Grain Free fish & veg. I bought a small bag just to see if they'd turn their noses up and they love it. I only gave them about 3 bits of kibble yesterday but it is over half the price, doesn't stink as much and will be much much easier to get hold of. I'm having to pay £78 for a bag of it now ..... crazy!! Anyway I won't be changing anything until I've sorted out their insides.

Nothing much on the cards here apart from the the usual, dog walking and food shopping.

I hope you all enjoy your day and I'll be back later for a proper catch up.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 09:16 AM
Can cope with anything except the rain LYNN Thank goodness I got loads of washing dried yesterday,all my ironing is done too...wow,that never happens Course it's still hanging on all the doors in the kitchen waiting for some lovely person to carry it upstairs
Lacey is not impressed,we haven't managed to get out yet,take her on the school run with me,but it's chucking it down so no walk till later.
Was a horrible smell in the kitchen this morning Couldn't figure it out Just opened the fridge to get milk for my coffee and I discovered the culprit.....garlic bread
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 09:17 AM
Hiya Lynn and all,
Hello Myra
Helena I can almost see you whizzing around in circles there Calm down dear xx
Hi Lacey I bet you have a great time gossiping to all the other Mums

Miserable day here at the moment. Never mind I just have to go to the Opticians, so nothing important
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 09:18 AM
Missed you there JENNY Morning!
Hope the boys are both ok,fingers crossed..
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »