View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2014, 10:15 AM
Oh LS,exciting stuff Looking forward to hearing how the dress fitting's go She'll be gorgeous
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2014, 10:39 AM
Hiya,

Got sent home, couldn't stop crying. Just waiting on the doctor phoning me back, hoping to get signed off so I can look after myself for a little bit. Just now I'm going to have a sleep while waiting on the doc.

The commute isn't too bad, I shouldn't complain so much but just the thought every day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-03-2014, 10:42 AM
Oh dear Lorraine you are very down by the sounds of things.
The Dr. will be able to help you I'm sure. Take care and rest you need rest and time to to feel better.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2014, 10:53 AM
massive (( hugs)) LORRAINE xx
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2014, 11:30 AM
Thanks guys. Been told to take the rest of the week off. I have an appointment for Thursday. Fingers crossed I will feel a bit better by then.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-03-2014, 11:39 AM
(((hugs))) Lorraine - please try and rest and have some proper "me" time - you never seem to be able to stop, like the Duracell Bunny. But even Duracells run out in the end.

Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2014, 11:42 AM
I took the dogs out for a 20 minute lead walk and Rucksack seemed fine. He's eaten a handful of kibble (very little) but that is fine and I'll offer him some more at lunchtime.

I raced out to the shops as our cupboards were almost bare and of course its only me that tends to notice

Having a sit down now and cuppa as all that excitement has exhausted me. I'll tackle some ironing soon but nothing strenuous ...... I've still got loads of pressure washing but that will have to wait another day as will the hoovering, window cleaning etc etc

LaceyThanks. What a difference a day makes weatherwise I know our weather here in the SE is deteriorating but that is not really surprising as we are still only March and the beautiful weather recently wasn't going to last but was wonderful while it did. Have a chillax day ... do you good
Nippy Thanks. I hope you find some good bargains and then tell us all about them Not sure where the nearest beach is to me but its a long way away . I hope you manage to get down there soon.
LS Bear in mind my son is now nearly 26, but he had the tooth (a back one) removed while we stayed with him. He was given a whiff of gas while sitting in the dentist chair so nothing traumatic like an injection .... it may be been laughing gas But I do know it almost fell out and I couldn't believe how non-existent the roots were. Good luck with it and I'm sure it would be worth asking what method they'd use. I bet your daughter will look gorgeous in the dress. Is it the John Lewis one you put a link up for?
Lynn I bet Aggie appreciated that I cleaned my car a week or so ago and its still got green algae along the window rubbers Enjoy your sarnie ..... oooooh just the thought of the smell of bacon cooking has made me want one ...... I do HATE being on a diet
Lore Bless you ((((((hugs))))). Hopefully the doctor will be able to give you something. Sound like you need to really rest and re-charge your batteries.

I must get some stuff done now or my list will get longer and longer See you all later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-03-2014, 11:53 AM
Bacon sarnie was lovely. Popped down the garden to see what Aggie looked like after her wash and she doesn't look too bad certainly more presentable.
Dillon not bothered about going out for a walk again today but he has been playing while I was washing the car and he has been chasing up and down the garden, he probably gets more exercise than he has ever done to be honest and you never know he may get another chance to play with Poppy this week on the drive and up and down our garden.
Just had our council tax bill for the year we pay monthly direct debit. Our first payment isn't till May I think that's because we had to pay extra when we moved to catch up and its £33 cheaper a month than it was last year in Harlow.
Unbelievable.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2014, 11:56 AM
Hello everyone,

Lore I am so sorry you are in such a state. You have obviously been overdoing things. I hope everyone else is ok. Jenny nice to see you back, I hope Rucksack is ok.

Have a good day everyone. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-03-2014, 11:59 AM
Oh yes Jenny almost forgot to say glad Rucksack has a had some kibble hopefully he is feeling better. Enjoy the rest you need to take it easy too.
Page 3 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »