Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2014, 06:44 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread (Tuesday)

Morning all,

I'm back and feeling a lot better I still have a nasty cold and cough but no temperature now and that awful toothache has gone.

I've been up some time so thought I'd open the Daily today.
LS I do hope that Loki has remained settled after his run of fits. I was so sorry to hear how many the poor boy had had.
Lacey A belated Happy St Patrick's Day for yesterday and hope you and the family all enjoyed the celebrations .... its was probably sensible that you continued the fun at home rather than in a pub last night
June Well done for finally getting a doctors appointment.

I'll have a proper catch up a little later. I hope any poorly members or dogs are feeling better today.

Enjoy your day and see you later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-03-2014, 07:15 AM
Morning Jenny lovely to see you back and beginning to feel better.

Not much going on here again today. Dillon started off sleeping downstairs last night then around 2 he came over to the side of the bed to let me know he had come up the stairs. We then slept till 7 this morning.

I have noticed another member missing moetmum I do hope she is ok she was having problems with the flooding and I think her cousin was unwell.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2014, 07:19 AM
It sounds as though you had a good night then Bless Dillon for letting you know he'd entered the room I do remember Moet mentioning that she had been promoted so hopefully the reason she hasn't been on is that she is just really busy
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2014, 07:24 AM
Morning! Know how you feel with that cold seem to have developed a horrid one, didn't get to sleep till about 3!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2014, 07:25 AM
Morning Jenny and everyone

Glad you're back Jenny, and glad you're sounding so much better. I hope I don't get this cold, but I did notice a few people coughing at me in Mr S yesterday. I often think about wearing one of those face masks when something like this is going around, but it's not a good look really is it Hope those teeth have settled down too.

I'm thinking of going down the beach this morning, we haven't been for ages. I went in the woods yesterday lunchtime and they've dried out a treat, so I'm left with too much choice now.

I had a booking last night for Whitsun 2015 can you believe that! I still need to fill a couple of weeks for this year, but I'm sure they'll go in time.

Might ring my hairdresser for a colour to cheer myself up, cos I'm still a bit down in the dumps over Dave, but I'll sort that out in time as well, one way or the other.

Linda, I hope Loki is now back to normal, what a terrible time you've had of it with him.

Enjoy your day everyone, might pop back in later

ETA Morning Lynn I had a lie in too this morning! Morning Emma, sorry to hear you're suffering with this cold too.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2014, 07:25 AM
Morning all

Well I am having my daily battle about whether I am going to work or not. I have this battle every day, and 'going to work' is losing more and more often. I enjoy the job, I just hate that it takes me nearly an hour just now to get there in the mornings.

Hope everyone is well.

Off to work today then I have sports night with the ATC, again having a battle about whether I want to or not. I think it's all the stuff I am having to do. I hate it and myself for being like this.

See you all later.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2014, 07:32 AM
Morning

Glad to hear you are feeling better Jenny.

Oh Lynn, I did smile, imagining that lovely big head appearing at your side of the bed.

Helena - I'm sorry you are down about Dave.

Sorry you are under the weather Emma.

Loki had a great night , thanks for the good wishes for us. I will take him over the fields today when Michael goes to my mums.

Michael's abscess went down but seems to have come back. He's got another 3 days of antibiotics.

Have a good one everyone.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2014, 07:35 AM
Emmis it's not good news if you've picked up a bug . You'd have to put all training on hold wouldn't you. Everything crossed you'll be OK once you are up and about
Helena How about a totally different colour .... or maybe not I can tell you that I feel exactly the same as you about face masks and people we don't even know wanting to share their bugs with us .... I can't understand it. Go and buy one and then do some selfies of you walking around Hastings with one on ..... it would give us all a huge laugh and cheer us all up Enjoy your walk wherever you decide to go.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-03-2014, 07:39 AM
Morning Em, Helena, Lorraine and Linda.

Helena I hope you get the appointment for the hair colour and manage to cheer yourself up. (((Hugs))). A booking for 2015. Enjoy the walk.
Morning Lorraine. I hope you find your mojo before leaving.
Morning Linda glad Loki is better and poor little Michael I hope the ab's work soon for him bad enough for adults dealing with tooth ache a lot worse for little ones.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-03-2014, 07:48 AM
Welcome back Jenny! Good morning to all 4 legs and 2! My best wishes and kindest thoughts go out to any who are feeling a bit "under the weather". Emmis, got a cold heh! Well that's what comes of running around all the time and getting fit etc., lowers the old defences. I haven't gone faster than an arthritic tortoise for years and never get a cold! Still as you're doing it for charity I hope you get better quickly!!!! well must go now, heaps of tasks today (all in the freah air and accompanied as usual by the grimly dingoes) so I'll pop back in later just to keep an eye on you all and make sure you're not having too much fun. Bye fer now!
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »