Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2013, 05:12 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Well I am grateful for all the advice I find asking always helps.........that's why I started the thread.
Exactly. That's why it's best just to give your 'own opinion and experience' on threads like this asking for views. And not to get involved in disagreeing with the opinions and experiences of others.

If they suited everyone - everyone who'd tried them would still be wearing them. If they didn't suit anyone - vice versa!

They didn't suit me and I couldn't persevere with them. I'd been told by others you have to persevere - I didn't want to - I just felt seasick lol!

The one thing everyone seems to agree on is that they do not INSTANTLY 'feel right' that they do take a bit of getting used to.

Wish I'd had the benefit of so many different opinions on them when I got mine. I knew only ONE person who wore them (and his were really huge and although he loved his he said he couldn't get on with smaller styles in them)
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2013, 05:56 PM
My husband tried them and fell over several times so he went back to two pairs he wears one pair and carries the other on top of his head so no worries about them not being at hand when he needs them. Although rain does cause a few problems
chrriss
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-12-2013, 06:34 PM
I purchased some 3 months ago, I love the 'reading bit' and the 'driving bit' but they are hopeless for my laptop (I forgot to explain to the optician that I don't actually have the laptop on my knee) but use it like a PC on my desk and sometimes I'm on it upto 12 hrs a day so ARGH I had to go back to the supermarket for a cheap pair. So I'm still juggling glasses!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2013, 07:16 PM
Well my appointment is tomorrow so we will see
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2014, 11:05 PM
Right did not manage to get to the last appointment but have one on Friday. Going to get my eyes tested again and I am going to try varifocals.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5