Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-03-2012, 06:02 PM

Garden for Lana

Went to see a house today with a garden for Lana. It's brilliant, large garden at the back mostly all fenced in and when I asked if I could put chicken wire or something up if I needed to, to make it secure for Lana was told it wasn't a problem could do as I wanted to make it secure.

Got a text saying it's mine if I want it and the landlord is going to phone me this evening.

weyhey, yippee, yes and all the other shouts of joy, I am so thrilled. It will be so great this summer to have a garden for Lana to play in, hopefully going to get bits of agility stuff for her, it's long enough to be able to throw the ball for her. I am soooo looking forward to this.

I can't wait as summer is coming in and Lana is so reactive to other dogs that I can't take her to the park so often and let her off lead as I have to be on the lookout for other dogs. Will be speaking hopefully with the behaviourist I've chosen tomorrow and see whether he will come soon or if it's better to wait until we've moved.

The only downside is of course moving house I am absolutely not looking forward to it, it is such a stressful thing to do and I always promise myself each time 'never again' Even so I am delighted with this as I know Lana would love a garden.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2012, 06:05 PM
glad it has worked out well for you and Lana. I'm sure she'll love her new garden
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-03-2012, 06:07 PM
That will be lovely for you and Lana and worth the stress I am sure.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-03-2012, 10:55 PM
I can't wait to move in, Lana will love it, she loves being outside. I've heard there are loads of cats in the street aaaggghhh