View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-01-2012, 07:01 PM
Booger booger booger booger booger - I am packing my bags again so watch out for an angry Safta who does not like none answers.
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2012, 07:01 PM
OMG H, thats terrible!
Can you phone a contact number at the hospital maybe?
Clearly the gp's clinic has their weekend to worry about
this just sounds rediculous! But what I want to know is why are they sending it to your regular doctor anyway? Hes not qualified in brain injuries is he/she? Not if its the GENERAL practice..
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2012, 07:17 PM
Flippin Heck!!!!!!!!!!! It always happens to you!!!

I think you should take it a little easy till you get some results back, just to be on safe side. Maybe both you and Dave have a duvet weekend and watch films and snuggle up with Zena on guard and gorgeous Georgie as a foot warmer.

Take care
xxx
peedie
Almost a Veteran
Female 

20-01-2012, 07:20 PM
Could you contact the place where you had the scan done and notify them that you are being left for the weekend!? Maybe they could pull some strings?
misskatie20
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-01-2012, 07:27 PM
Hope you get some good news soon so you can put your mind a rest xx
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2012, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by peedie View Post
Could you contact the place where you had the scan done and notify them that you are being left for the weekend!? Maybe they could pull some strings?
Yep, I think that too. Plus I hope you informed your doctors receptionist that she isn't involved in your medical care or qualified to say whether you might have a bleed, Helena! Seriously the whole situation sounds rediculous and they leave you worrying all weekend!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2012, 07:44 PM
This is awful.............good grief, you finally do everything that you are supposed to do and then are left dangling with the whole weekend ahead. You must be spitting washers old bean, not to mention aggravating your volatile blood pressure readings.

I am so so sorry that you are going through such a wretched time, and am sitting here hoping that there is absolutely nothing wrong with you and that we will all be accusing you of malingering in a couple of days time!. Take care sweetie.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2012, 07:45 PM
I'm glad it's not just me who thinks this is pretty diabolical then!!

I've rung the private hospital, the receptionist said there is no answer at the radiology department, I could try them tomorrow, there "might be somebody around" but she doubts it.....*sighs*

Dave said he will walk Zena tomorrow before he goes off to work, leaving me home alone yet again, all on my lonesome, carrying the phone in my pocket, sitting around not doing much of anything coz I'm so worried now. Good job I have you guys

Why does everything "urgent" always happen on a week-end, it's the same with our dogs isn't it, it's always a bladdy week-end when something urgent crops up!

I will take your advice yet again, and just take it easy until I can find out more on Monday, but I tell you this, I still don't feel quite right, but ANY bang on the head is gonna hurt isn't it, plus earache when you've bashed your ear hard, but leaving me all up in the air like this, isn't going to do much good for my bp which had returned back to normal this morning before the quack sent me off for this.

That sounds like a good idea to me Elaine, I shall take your advice too! Poor grandma, you keep packing and unpacking those bags, but at least I'm keeping keeping you busy and you should have a good night's sleep after all that tonight !!!

Thanks all, hopefully, I'll live until Monday then if the doctor is to be believed - told you I live in that fastlane, no wonder Dave gets all those headaches!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-01-2012, 07:53 PM
In the words of Victor Meldrew I cannot belieeeeve it.

Bl**dy ridiculous and diabolical.

Well I can actually all the shenanigans we have going on with mum.
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2012, 08:05 PM
I can't believe they make you think it's urgent enough to spend £400 and all that worry, just to leave you hanging! I agree with the others, u n dave should just get the duvets downstairs, cuddle up with the dogs and watch a film n relax.
Page 9 of 19 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »