View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2012, 06:28 PM
I know! It's a bladdy good job I have a great soh isn't it, a lot of peops would have gone ballistic at them by now!! IF, there is the remotest, teeniest, minisculest possibility that there IS a problem on my scan, boy are they gonna feel the wrath of H, I will come down on them like a tonne of bricks!!!! I will not only go to the head of complaints, but I'll be employing a good solicitor and sueing the pants off them, you can count on it. For the moment, I don't have any ammunition, but if I get some tomorrow, I sure will be firing it in their direction.

For the time being, I will hang on to their promises that all is fine, although I did mention to the doctor about my conversation with the radiologist, hence my concerns, but again, he reassured me, so let's hope he is right!

This isn't me though I normally go in all guns ablazing, so either I've learned from Dave over the years, that patience and subtlety do sometimes pay off, or I really have got brain damage!! I'm even thinking about getting a cycling hat now!!! Oh Lordy
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2012, 06:42 PM
Even when the results come back and are fine (they will be!) I think you should write a letter, letting them know what they've put you through.

(The rolly eyes icon is under 'More').
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-01-2012, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Even when the results come back and are fine (they will be!) I think you should write a letter, letting them know what they've put you through.
I will even compose one! I am very good at writing letters of complaint!

(The rolly eyes icon is under 'More').
[You do not really want a WTF emoticon - do you?!]
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2012, 06:59 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
I will even compose one! I am very good at writing letters of complaint!

[You do not really want a WTF emoticon - do you?!]
noooo. It's just what went through my mind when I read H's latest.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2012, 07:31 PM
Um........where are you??

Oh. Just spotted that you were here earlier today. That's okay then.

In fact just spotted a whole page that I didn't realise was there!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2012, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Um........where are you??

Oh. Just spotted that you were here earlier today. That's okay then
old bean
We're still ok
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2012, 07:54 PM
This is just ridiculous Helena, I really hope you get some answers very soon.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2012, 07:58 PM
Aw H! The plus is that there doesn't show any bleeding etc on the brain, which is excellent, the negative is that an MRI doesn't show increased intracranial pressure for fluid etc. Do you still have the same problem with lying down? xxx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-01-2012, 08:05 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
He told me he was going to chase it up first thing in the morning because they have gone home now, and he will put me on his hit list for a phone call when he's rung them!!!
(Oh I dooooo miss our rolley eyes icon!!!)
OMG H what a saga this is turning into, and if I may say so it seems to me that there is no proper procedure, it sounds like every one is doing what they think they should be BUT the end result is you, (the patient) are not getting the information you need

If you want rolley eyes (and you sure do need them on this thread ) then it's colun roll colun like this : roll : but no spaces of course
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2012, 09:01 PM
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
This is just ridiculous Helena, I really hope you get some answers very soon.
I know Jane, pathetic isn't it!

Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
Aw H! The plus is that there doesn't show any bleeding etc on the brain, which is excellent, the negative is that an MRI doesn't show increased intracranial pressure for fluid etc. Do you still have the same problem with lying down? xxx
Well that's not good news then Lorna, about the fluid, because that's what I feel is in there, hence the on and off pain, especially when lying down, but it seems to have subsided quite a lot today I'm very pleased to say. I was hoping it will show the outer edge of my skull and show the actual bump, and then they will see fluid inbetween the layers of my skull? No? I'm hoping that's what they'll see on the scan, but being a "brain scan" maybe it's just to check that the brain is all intact, but I could have told them that anyway, considering I still have me marbles!!! Not all of them, but most!!! Thanks Lorna.xx

Originally Posted by Losos View Post
OMG H what a saga this is turning into, and if I may say so it seems to me that there is no proper procedure, it sounds like every one is doing what they think they should be BUT the end result is you, (the patient) are not getting the information you need

If you want rolley eyes (and you sure do need them on this thread ) then it's colun roll colun like this : roll : but no spaces of course
This is how it is in the UK now H, too many patients for too few docs, they don't have the time to follow up, so it's left up to us to fight our own corner. Bet it's different over there! The doctor who sent me their as an "urgent" case last Friday has now gone awol apparently, he's gone on holiday!!! (just testing lol! Yay it worked!!!!)
Page 16 of 19 « First < 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 >