Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

21-10-2009, 03:18 PM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Awww fabulous pics Loki is looking beautiful as ever
Many thanks SG Loki had a great time and loved her long walks around the Lochan - so did I

Thanks again.

Take care.

Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
lovely pics. such a beautiful place as well.
Aw thank you LB I love Glencoe and first time I have been to Glencoe Lochan - it was beautiful, the lochan was like a sheet of glass!

Thanks again.

Take care.

Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
Look at that lens!!!!!

Anyhow, back to the pics, they are fab. I really like the last two, Loki is looking stunning as usual and I just adore Scotland, so thank you so much for sharing xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ps good to see Grant at long last xxxxxxxxxx
Aw many thanks, WW, for you lovely comments. Scotland is beautiful and Glencoe in particular. I just love the mountains - the Lochan is particularly beautiful.

Ah yes, that is photos of Grant who takes all of Loki's lovely pics - he is Loki's bestest buddy!! It is a powerful lens and I wish I had one like that

Thanks again.

Take care.

Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Great piccies. Loki is so gorgeous and the stunning scenery really compliments him I love Glencoe.

Grant is a little bit dishy too
Aw, Moobli, thank you. Loki had a great time and enjoyed her time there. I too love Glencoe - have you been to Glencoe Lochan? If not, you should - the road to it is in the village and is signposted. It is beautiful there and there is a woodland walk as well. Hadn't time to do the walk though, perhaps another time

Take care and thanks again - oh and will pass on your comment to Grant, when I next see him

Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Lovely pictures Thanks for sharing x
Thanks Lou

Take care.

Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Stunning pics Rose - that brought a smile to my face I just love Glencoe. I really like the pic of Loki and Grant, that ones for framing. Hope you are all well x
Many thanks, Lynne, and perhaps one day we will bump into you there I love Glencoe - full of mystery and atmospher. The Lochan is really beautiful. Ben would love the walks there!

Hope Ben is hail and hearty and you all as well.

Take care.

Originally Posted by SibeVibe View Post
Finally get to see Grant

Loki is beautiful as ever Glencoe is one of my favourite places......fab pics!

Take care.

Seoniad.
Hello Seoniad I thought it time that I took a photo of Grant and Loki! Nice to put a face to the name

Glencoe is my favourite place as well. The Lochan is beautiful and I would love to do the woodland walk if ever I go back there. I love those mountains as well. If only they could talk!!

Loki had a great day.

Many thanks again.

Take care.

Originally Posted by monkeydonkey View Post
Lovely pics. xxx
Many thanks, MD

Take care

Originally Posted by gsdgirl:-) View Post
i think i could look at loki all day i know i've said it before but she is asolutely stunning! xxx
Thank you GSDGirl. Loki is a lovely lass and loves her pics being taken.

Many thanks again.

Take care.
Originally Posted by elmac13 View Post
Loki looks really at home with that forest backdrop. Lovely dog.
Thank you Elmac - Loki loves being taken out and always enjoys herself. Glencoe is such a stunning place to go to and great for long walks with her.

Again, thank you.

Take care.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2009, 04:15 PM
Hells teeth, no wonder he takes good pics, look at the size of that bloomin lens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've taken lovely shots too, well done
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

22-10-2009, 06:45 PM
LOL about the lens! Aw many thanks, Anne Marie. Loki makes a good subject! Many thanks for saying that about my pics! I don't take good ones but I try!!

Many thanks again
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2009, 07:05 PM
Beautiful photos Rose - you do brilliantly!

Grant and Loki look great!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

22-10-2009, 07:13 PM
Many thanks Linda It is a beautiful place and I do love Glencoe! Loki had a great time and for a change, I took pics! Loki loves her best buddy!!

Again many thanks and hope you and Loki are doing well

Take care.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2009, 01:12 PM
Great pics Rose, we have been through Glen Coe quite a few times, it's beautiful and very atmospheric place. Loki looks great too
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2009, 01:22 PM
Beautiful pics again, Loki lovely as always, nice to see your ensuite camera man too lol looked like a beautiful day xx
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2009, 01:41 PM
They are great pictures, now if you or Grant ever want to take pictures of a couple of sighthound crosses you know where to come
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3