Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-06-2009, 10:26 PM

Stolen boot laces :)

After I came from work (work part time in kennels) I put my boots out in our landing as they were a bit whiffy (cleaning the runs - dog's pee and poo and disinfectant - always a nice mix) and this morning I took the mutts out to find that someone had stolen the laces out the boots why??!!! Now I have guessed which neighbours it is (we have new ones in the block who are in their teens and enjoy drunken ,loud weekends) but I'm not going to start about laces but I did put a notice up.....
To Whoever stole the laces from my work boots, PLEASE wash your hands as they were covered in dog's pee, poo and special disinfectant. Also please help yourself to the trainers - they are size 6 and well past it!!
Thanks Leanne
My hubby went out and started peeing himself with laughter and we've already had one of my other neighbours at the door thinking I was mucking about until I showed him the boots - he said at least I have a good sense of humour but he'll be bringing in his kid's bikes in from now on, as he cant trust the other neighbours
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-06-2009, 11:02 PM
Ha ha

Great story.
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-06-2009, 11:05 PM
I have taken photo's of the sign but have put the cable for the camera in a 'safe place' and now cant find it ha ha
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2009, 05:07 AM
Good For You hun. WELL DONE xxxxx

My son is gay and his neighbour is homophobic, he has done loads of things in the past, including reporting him to the RSPCA about his dog being starved etc., (which she isn't) and after the RSPCA had been out, I stuck a note in the window which read........''Thank you for reporting my dog to the RSPCA man, I love men in uniform....Oh! and by the way he loves my dog''

Funny nothing has happened since, that was 2 years ago
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2009, 07:17 AM
love both the signs .......wish i could be so creative

sue
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-06-2009, 07:58 AM
Love it!!! We're having problems with them since they moved in, and we arent the only neighbours. Just with noise and banging!! So I guessed it was a drunken prank but I got the last laugh!! Trainers are still there pity lol