View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-03-2006, 08:32 PM
things like this just make me soooo angry and sad. i cant believe people treat their so-called pets in this appalling way, but they do, and they get away with it. i would love to have 5 mins with people who treat their pets that way.....boy would i have fun! poor boy....at least he isnt in pain anymore. x
suz
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-03-2006, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by novavizz
The dog has also had ear mites for about two years now but they couldn't afford to take him to the vets yet they qualify to use the PDSA. Of course, neither my friend or myself have slept much and off we went first thing this morning to see this poor dog.

We were appalled, never, in all the years we have done rescue, over 20, have we seen such a mess. The poor boy had the worst case of mouth/jaw cancer that I never wish to see again, the smell was horrendous.
Oh God that is so awful, poor boy. Respect to you for doing what you do. I would end up in prison faced with something like that and an idiot like the monster that owned the poor mite. What are these idiots thinking letting a poor dog get into such a state.....Its just beyond all comprehension.
suz
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-03-2006, 08:35 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK
I did even worse to her nasty little male owner after she was safely in my van. I got my protection trained GSD to pin him up against his fence & then I applied my foot to his wedding tackle with a lot force several times ! I left him laid on the floor screaming & me wearing a smile on my face.
Good for you!! What I would have given to have seen you do that!!
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2006, 08:38 PM
Thank you all for your kind comments. My friend and I have had the image of poor Hooch in our heads since we saw him and I hope we never have to see anything like it again, we have seen thin dogs, injured dogs and dogs who are in awful condition but I never want to see a dog like that again as long as I live - he looked like someone had shot him in the jaw with a shotgun. He had lovely eyes though. His breeder is one of the most prolific in the area in fact she had puppies advertised just last week. You can imagine she's not our favourite person. We won't home our dogs in that area but she'll let her babies go there. What more can you say about that.
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2006, 06:17 AM
Poor Hooch im gald he is out of pain now i just hope hes haveing fun now at the bridge a dog should never have to suffer like that it makes me so mad that the owners get away with it i know what i would like to do to them.
homely
New Member!
Female 

31-03-2006, 05:12 PM
Speechless.
Can't some people see when their pet is ill.

Lady over the road had a cat, it came in our
garden to do its business and it was diarrhoea
with blood in. The poor cat was emaciated
and she still let it carry on - saying it was old
age.

Anyone could see it was really ill. Some people
are just plain stupid
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5