View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 10:14 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning all just had a lovely long walk in the woods with my nephew and my three , Not one of us could hold a camera or or mobile steady from laughing so much at Beau running of the lead poor we soul runs like she has hogg nail boots on ,Even Lady was looking at her in amazement as i dont usually take lady out with the other two as being the diva she likes to walk alone
Skye took of down an embankment and poor Beau tried to follow only to slide part way down on her bum, and Lady just stood at the top with my nephew Jordan while me being the fool that i am assembled the rescue attempt only to end up with a very muddy backside ,Thankfully i got there leads back on and got them back to the top again , Only to find my nephew stood there in fits of laughter , no attempt made by him what so ever to help me up ,But we had a good laugh about it on the way home , ESP with everyone staring at a half crazed irish woman mudded up from head to toe , With hair like a wind bush thanks to Lady kissing me like she hadnt seen me for years ,Ah dogs eh got to love them . xxdk
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 10:18 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

I actually have a day off today YAY!!!! I have not stopped over the last few days, at my parents xmas and boxing day, was home for a day, then back to my parents for my dad's birthday, stayed until yesterday, so this is my first proper day at home, doing nothing......apart from cleaning, washing, tidying, watching the dogs like a hawk

Have a great day all xxx
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 10:45 AM
Morning Vicki

sad day here my eldest daughter has gone back to Essex to try one more time with her bf, if it dont work then she will come home for good, but Phoebe has gone too and the house seems so empty without the 2 of them.
but she is 21 and has to make her own choices in life,i just hope she can work it out with him as she really does love him

i am feeling abit better in myself which is a good thing (at last) and one of my friends dropped me a ticket round last nite for new years eve at our local club if i feel abit better, was really nice of her to think of me

have a good day and enjoy your Nandos
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2