Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2015, 07:44 AM

Daily Dogsey Thread (Tuesday)

Good morning all,

Eileen, sorry to hear your mum's results were not as good as you hoped and am sending hugs to you both, glad the baby hobbitses are coming along fine though.

Griff, that is long enough for you to suffer with that headache at least phone the doc and ask about it.

June wonderful photo's of Zenith, she sure is a beautiful dog. I was amused to hear you told Keshi to sort her out and she did. Well done Keshi.

Not so foggy here this morning or so cold either. Have already taken Amber for her walk. Have a good day everyone and good luck to Brian having his catheter out today as well. God bless all. xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-11-2015, 08:06 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Hoping ll goes well for Brian today.
Eileen sorry to hear mums results were not as good as hoped for. Always here for a chat if you need one through PM. Having been there and still going through it with Gill.
griff hope the headache has eased today.

Think the fog has cleared but damp bit better to venture out for a stroll with Dillon today who is still on the sofa and snoring.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2015, 09:05 AM
Morning all. Sorry to hear about your worries Eileen. Hope the news is good for you on Wednesday. As to the decorations for Christmas, sometimes less is more. Hope everything goes ok for Brian today Nippy. Dry but not cold here this morning. Have a good day all. bfn. Oh and Griff are you sure it isn't a migraine? Best to go soon and get it checked out. Don't suffer in silence.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-11-2015, 09:43 AM
bought these yesterday and makes leaf picking up so much easier

griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2015, 09:49 AM
Morning all, i have been rudely awoken by the little sh*t next door blasting his video game out...i swear i have no idea how those poor dogs and cats haven't attacked him Lol must drive them mad.
i did look the headache up and it can be related to the GPA so i am not too worried, i find it hard to get an appointment with the good gp and the other 2 don't know what they are doing...first thing she will do is send me for an eye test so if it continues i will get booked in for one of those (i know i don't need glasses)
Brenda, not sure if it is a migraine, usually i get flashing lights and violently sick with those, this one is weird as it hurts more if i tilt my head forward
Nippy, hope Brian goes on great today
Hahaha bless Dillon, worn out after his birthday weeken
Lacey...good to hear the workmen kept an eye on lacey for you
Moyra, we haven't got fog here today either...it is however very very cold, i don't like the cold Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-11-2015, 09:54 AM
Very dull and quiet this morning, feels cold as well. There is some mist but quite high at the moment, hoping it stays away because its the bone run today.
Hoping all goes well with Brian today and the op was a success, Nippy.
Eileen, Zenith says not a problem, she knows how much you've got on your plate, so slips like this can easily happen
Wishing your mum all the best tomorrow and got everything crossed for her here.
LOL at Dillon, Lynn. He's in the best place, I may join him
OMG Griff, have they no thought for anyone else, well the answer to that is very obviously no. Is there nothing you can do, I expect you've already covered all avenues on that one though. Can you maybe ring the surgery and see if you can get an emergency appointment with the doctor who knows you
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2015, 10:48 AM
Nope, no consideration...these are the ones we had to see a solicitor about to stop them using our driveway, to be honest, if he knows it bothers me he is going to do it all the more...he does it whilst his mum and step dad are in there too so the don't care, mind you he coes home from work, sits and has his dinner and decides to start diy at 8pm!!! they are Thick and really shouldn't have been allowed to breed Lol
The ony way to get an appointment with my dr is to get up and ring at 8am...i really really struggle with getting up and the appointments are gone by about 8.10am, if i am really really bad i will go down the walk in centre
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2015, 11:28 AM
Good morning

Sorry to hear the news for your mum was not as good as yu hope. Hope her appointment goes well tomorrow and sending her gentle hugs. Also good news the little hobbits are doing well.

Not good about the headache Griff hope yu can sort something quickly.

Lol at Dillon he certainly knows how to live the good life

Hope all goes well for Bran today Nippy.

Good morning Brenda, June and Moyra

Overcast here today and has just started to drizzle. Have managed to get a couple of hours in the garden cutting back the grape vine and hacking off branches to fence line with next doors oak tree. Also tidied part of the flower borders round the house.

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2015, 02:56 PM
Tumbleweed do you wear them on your feet. ??
Griff you should still ask a doctor for advice. Off to watch doctors, which I recorded earler. Watched neighbours and now I know why I don't like lifts. Prefer stairs. Don't like escalators either. ttfn.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2015, 04:02 PM
i am off down to the surgery later with my dad, i am going to see the chemist to see what other painkillers i can have with my concoction of drugs Lol
got some supplies in ready for pickle making
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >