Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2014, 06:30 AM

Morning dogsey daily thread Thursday

Good morning all

Up at the crack of dawn this morning, could have got out with Zena and got to the hospital for 8 am for a blood test and avoid the queues, but instead of that I've been on the puter and chatting on the phone with Dave who was up all night with another migraine.

I've got doors to gloss on today's agenda, so better get cracking.

See you all later when I take a coffee break then
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2014, 06:35 AM
Morning Helena, I to was up early but only just came on after doing washing feeding Tyto and myself to find you are up early too. Hope the migraine goes away. Keep the doors open to get the air in as the fumes might not help. Off out in a mo to walk his nibs and then back down in the village to collect glasses. Hope they fit and look alright always a worry that they won't be exactly me. Have fun and tell the dog to keep the hairs off the paintwork. Sun comming out as I finish this.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2014, 06:48 AM
Morning all

Helena, hope the hospital visit goes well for you.

I'm off for a course this morning in Inverness. So getting ready real soon. See you later on.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2014, 06:53 AM

Urrrgghhh you lot are up far too early for me
Morning Helena flippin computer wastes so much time eh? good luck with your blood tests.
Morning Brenda another early riser, hope you have a good day.
Lore hope your course goes well.
Today we have to finish putting in all the plants we bought yesterday but first breakfast.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2014, 06:55 AM
Lore, did you see the picture of my owl yesterday?
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-09-2014, 07:05 AM
Good morning Helena, Brenda, Lore and all who follow. Thought I better get in tune with Dogsey a wee bit earlier today as yesterday by the time I logged on it was nearly midnight and everyone else had signed off and gone to bed - I do find that some days could do with an extra 4 or 5 hours added on to them when I'm busy so I could still get round to the enjoyable bits. Weather her is fine and getting sunnier by the minute so it's everything crossed that we might have a good day. Dogs are walked and breakfast taken ( no big deal - eggs and toast) but still nice when everything is piping hot and the tea is so strong that you could tan leather with it! After all these years I am inclined to wonder what it does to your innards - having witnessed the staining it leaves inside the cup. Being a little odd (some might say more than a little) I confess to finding a good cuppa one of life's more splendid little luxuries. Have a lovely day everyone will try to get my act together today and aee you all later. Bye fer now.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-09-2014, 07:11 AM
Hi Nippy - nearly missed you there as you snuck in while I was busy - Love Olly.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-09-2014, 07:27 AM
Morning Helena, brenda, Lorraine Nippy Jen and Gordon.

Good luck at the hospital hope you avoid the queues. Also that Dave's migraine settles soon. Is he home tonight or already doing a 5 day week.
Hope the glasses collection goes well brenda.
Good luck with the course Lorraine.
Have fun with all the planting Nippy Jen.
Love eggs on toast for breakfast and a cuppa Gorden. Sets you up for the day.

Up later than usual today went to bed at 10.15 finished watching a tv programme switched off dozed then was wide awake ending up watching a film till 1.30. Switched off again but only dozed on and off till 8 am.
Dillon seems to have an intermittent limp not sure if its from his shoulder or his right leg. He seemed ok when I got up bombed down the garden think he saw a cat on the bottom fence then limped badly stretched and it seemed to ease up considerably but still noticeable. Have some Rymadil will try him on those for a couple of days in the hope he has just puled something. He seems to be uncomfortable on rising too but then it wears off. Eating fine wanting to go for walks and play.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2014, 07:42 AM
Morning everyone,

Helena, sorry to hear Dave has another of his migraines. Hope it shifts soon.

Brenda, hope you like your glasses when you get them.

Lore, good luck on your course in Inverness.

Nippy Jen, I do not recall seeing your owl yesterday, must have missed it somewhere.

Gordon Mac, Good morning still busy as ever I see.

Still under the weather here but progressing slowly.
Have a good day everyone, God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2014, 07:44 AM
Morning Lynn, we were posting at the same time. I hope it is nothing serious with Dillon poor boy!
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »