Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-08-2013, 06:53 AM

Dogsey daily thread (Monday)

Morning everyone. Had a bit of a lie-in today till 6.30 am weather cooling down and it seems so is Dillon.

Usual things today again housework and Gorden going through stuff and sorting ready for moving I am not joining in as I haven't the motivation to help. When it comes to the loft he will need some help although Mark has offered to come along but that's more to see what childhood treasures are up there I think.

Helena I hope Zena's paw is better today.
Lorraine and Moyra thinking of you both today.
Bev I hope the washing machine isn't worn out yet.

Everyone have a safe and happy Monday.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-08-2013, 07:14 AM

Lynn - hopefully Dillon and Da Booga have not been in touch as apart from a 2am out she then zonked off until JCBs started digging everything up again at around 6.30am.

Apart from that it is hot and noisy and as I have done my SM ditties I really want to go back to bed.

Thinking of Lorraine and Moyra.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2013, 07:29 AM
Morning Lynn and fellow members,

An overcast start to the day here but I'm not complaining ... anything other than that unbearable heat we had to put up with. Off to walk the dogs shortly and then re-stock my fridge after being eaten out of house and home for the past 2 days.

Lynn - Aw you do sound down about your move. Your new house really does look fantastic and you'll soon get to know people there being such a friendly soul as you are .... and having a dog Once you have family up to visit your new house will suddenly start to feel like home and I'm sure they will absolutely love the river etc etc. ((hugs)).

Lore and Moyra - My thoughts are with you and your families today.

Helena - Hope Zena's 'claw' is healing well and she's still not bothering it. Enjoy your day and have a good relaxing walk.

Pat - Sorry you are feeling so unwell and hope that wretched virus disappears soon. ((hugs))

Bev - I remember you saying you had a very busy week .... when don't you Have you got a date yet?

See you all later.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2013, 08:00 AM
Good Morning everyone, B.i.L. Tony is still hanging on in there. My sister has been at the hospital non stop for 4/5 days now and is frightened to leave in case he goes when she is not there but in fact I think her being there is keeping him alive but there will be a limit to that, poor soul. She is having my niece take her changes of clothes in for her.

Lore I hope you are managing to hold up with love of your family around you.

Lynn, I guess when it gets nearer the time to move you will suddenly find you mojo for it.

Bev. Hope you haven't worn that machine out already. Take it easy, if only you could!

Helena, hope Zena is still being good with her poor paw.

TW, how is your not so little one's paw hope that is on the mend.

Jenny, hope you had a good birthday yesterday, you deserved it.

I hope I have covered everyone, Take care all and have a good day. God bless. Moyra
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-08-2013, 08:05 AM
Morning Malka. Seems like Dillon and Pereg are behaving now the tool shave confiscated.
Morning jenny. Its very quiet here this morning isn't it ? I hope the new house and area grow on me.
Morning Moyra your poor sister it must be very difficult for her. I think the closer its getting to moving the worse I am becoming and more and more upset.

Had a lovely walk with Dillon only 1/2 hour and we met a neighbour who walks and boards dogs and Dillon had a lovely play with 3 Labs.
Off to have some brekkie now.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

12-08-2013, 08:09 AM
Morning all, hope everyone is well..

Bit overcast here today, but not to bad, have a good one folks x
Meg
Supervisor

12-08-2013, 08:12 AM
Good morning fellow members a beautiful morning here just as I like it sunny with a chill breeze so not too hot.

I have had nasty tummy bug for a few days so haven't been around much. I am feeling better now but a bit fragile.

Chloe walked and the garden watered I can now turn my attention to the never ending cleaning.

Enjoy your day everyone
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2013, 08:17 AM
Morning Lynn and all,
Just got back from doctors who wanted to call me an ambulance and get me to hospital to have my chest pains checked out.
I refused but promised I will pop up there lunch time, but I won't let them keep me as there is nobody too look after Lily and i know the greyhound kennels don't have a spare space for her before October.
I have to get lily to vets too as she is losing weight and is not herself, she is due another blood test for her kidneys too.
I also have to squeeze work this morning between all this and work this afternoon evening.
Dr wanted to sign me off work but i cannot afford it especially with lily and vets bills and me moving.

Lynn sorry you are so down about moving I am going to be honest and say i do think you should have looked at some houses this way as often houses are not what they seem on paper so your dream could have been there and then Gordon could have gone in to work each day and home each night, you would have been mortgage free and yes you might have had to compromise on something in the house but thats better than compromising your happiness.
I really hope you can grow to love it, the area and the lifestyle it will bring. (((hugs)))
Better go got to have Lily at vets soon. Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-08-2013, 08:45 AM
Morning Jackie have a lovely day.
Morning Mini sorry you haven't been well good to hear you are feeling better now.
Morning Bev. Oh bl***ey do take care. Make sure you get to that lunchtime appointment.
There were no properties near you Bev in our price range in fact not many properties at all till you get Ipswich way and the journey from there to London daily is a longish one and expensive.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2013, 09:15 AM
Morning all

Lynn, sorry you can't get motivated about the move. What a shame.

I'm glad da booga let you sleep Malka, thanks for your donation.

Had the humanist celebrant on this morning, meeting up with her, Mum, and my uncle Fraser this afternoon. Hopefully we can get some stuff out about Dad, some funny stories between us.

I'm spending today at home so I can get some housework done and tidy a little. If nothing else it will make me feel better knowing the house is sorted.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »