Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2010, 11:19 AM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
What makes it worse is she was advertising for a puppy bitch(pedigree)back in October !!! Just put her user name into google !!
She's been on a few sites advertising for a Border Collie puppy
lisa0307
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-02-2010, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
What makes it worse is she was advertising for a puppy bitch(pedigree)back in October !!! Just put her user name into google !!
Yep..if you put littlemis88 into Google lots of her posts come up including her email address...sorry but she's a heartless *****
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2010, 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by lisa0307 View Post
Yep..if you put littlemis88 into Google lots of her posts come up including her email address...sorry but she's a heartless *****
tis true ............... on a lighter note it made me put my username in to see what came up too eek!! lol: .
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2010, 08:18 PM
Well, well, well........

"Must be a pure bred Border Collie pup but not necessarily pedigree."...................Er, righto! What a scheming piece of work!

I just hope she doesn't get her hands on any pup - though she probably will - and that this poor dog is happy and safe somewhere.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2010, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
tis true ............... on a lighter note it made me put my username in to see what came up too eek!! lol: .
And what have you got to share with the group, Layla?
lisa0307
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-02-2010, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Well, well, well........

"Must be a pure bred Border Collie pup but not necessarily pedigree."...................Er, righto! What a scheming piece of work!

I just hope she doesn't get her hands on any pup - though she probably will - and that this poor dog is happy and safe somewhere.
Also like this bit "Loving, experienced and knowledgeable family home awaits, with older Collie cross sister, pup will be given lots of time, attention and training as well as loads of love of course." ..Who's she kidding
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2010, 09:22 PM
Also like this bit "Loving, experienced and knowledgeable family home awaits, with older Collie cross sister, pup will be given lots of time, attention and training as well as loads of love of course." ..Who's she kidding
Yes, that bit as well. What an absolute farce.

Well, she has been outed now! Not that that will stop any unscrupulous breeders selling to her though. They are no better than her, sadly.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2010, 09:26 PM
speechless
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2010, 10:00 PM
i find this whole thing so sad... i wonder what will happen to the poor pup in the future, and poor bailey being turfed out so easily. i really hope people on those other forums realise what she is like too...
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2010, 06:27 PM
She's keeping her.

They took her to a trial home and the woman called them to come and collect her a few days later as her dog had bitten her (not sure who is who though). Apparently the BF missed her too.

I can only hope there is a genuinely good thing that has come out of this and it's lesson learnt, although it seems poor Bailey might be injured ;o(
Page 8 of 11 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >