Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2016, 07:39 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, Jan 4

Good morning all, still pretty dark out there.

Eileen sorry to hear babies temps are dipping in and out. I hope they will be fine and allowed home soon but until they are they are in the best place, hope Sarah is also feeling better.

TW, glad your river level has gone down a bit. So you can relax a bit more. I guess it is out to get more shavings today for you for the girls. They certainly keep you busy.

Griff, best to keep the phone off the hook until you think she has returned to Greece.

LG, hope all is well up there on the Moor and Fagin's paw continues to heal.

Nippy Jen and Brian hope you have got your hatches battened down to and the same with our Norma.

Have a good day all, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2016, 08:27 AM
Morning moyra, hope you have had a dry walk with amber and that the wind isn't too bad down your way...not sure which is worse...wind or rain
I hope everyone gets a break from the rain soon and everywhere gets a chance to dry out
Got to get to the drs today to sort out my prescriptions
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-01-2016, 08:40 AM
Morning Moyra, griff and all who follow.

Moyra hope your walk was a calmer one weather wise than we have been having.
griff good luck with the prescription sorting.
Eileen hope the babies temps settle satisfactorily and that Sarah is feeling better and the babies come home Tuesday. Good luck to mum Tuesday. How many more sessions has she left ?
Hope everyone else and all doglets are feeling well today.
No rain at the moment here probably get some later. Hope you and LG are able to avoid floods June. I see parts of Scotland are still on flood alert.

Gorden just left for a working week in London again fingers crossed this year a job turns up near to here so he can commute daily.
Washing up to do and wait for an oil delivery this morning. Won't walk Dillon till its delivered we are no.6 on the drop so morning but no designated time. Its all paid for but not sure we have had these people before so want to make sure they get the right oil tank. Clear instructions given but I like to make sure the 500 litres is going in the right tank.
Only cost us £17 as we had £160.00 saved up in our account and oil prices are so low at the moment.
Our monthly £40 payments are really going to add up before we need another delivery depending on prices in the near future we may have the full amount or very nearly again.
Oil prices will rise at some point I'm sure. Typical filled my car with diesel last week and this week diesel in Asda ? Morrisons and Tesco have dropped to the same as unleaded just under a £1 a litre. Hoping it stays that way for a few weeks with the picking up and dropping off we will be doing for a while now.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2016, 08:40 AM
Good luck at the Docs, Griff.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2016, 08:47 AM
Lynn, that's good re the oil. Yes it would be good if Gorden could get a job nearer home. Lets hope this year will be better for you all round.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-01-2016, 09:47 AM
No rain this morning as yet, and looks as though it was a fairly dry night as hardly any wet to clear out, less than a bag, thats annoying that I went out and spent nearly the price of a bale on 3 small bags of shavings, they will not be used now, will keep them in stock just in case.The forecast for today is rain as well, if it can hold off a couple of hours I can get the girls out in an hour once they have had time to digest their brekkies. The last thing I want is any of them coming down with bloat so I leave them around 2 hours after a meal before we go anywhere.
Griff, is it your favourite doctor who has a clue, or the dragon receptionist.
Lynn, I read that as well, gave up having a diesel car as it went so much more expensive than petrol and I didn't experience any real savings. Will get some petrol whilst I am over there for shavings, checked the prices on petrolprices.com last night and it is the same as everywhere else, which is unusual, but its not been updated since December 21st, so it may be a little cheaper, usually is.
There is now banging coming from next door, carpets being fitted by the looks of the van outside, maybe it will stop looking like a squat soon, who knows!!!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2016, 09:51 AM
Morning everyone,
Was up early this morning as Lauryn is off to start a week of work experience, I really didn't fancy getting up but I did as I like to make sure she's had breakfast, soft aren't I
Hopefully it wil stop raining before I go to work so I can take Rosie out.
Lynn that's good regarding the oil prices, I'd be like you wanting to make sure it's going in the right place.
Hope you get your scripts sorted Griff
I'm waiting for a parcel, I've order a couple of tops for the week away, and lauryn has got a parcel coming too from everything £5 .com hope the stuff is as good as last time.
Right best get ready and get stuff done
Bye for now
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2016, 09:53 AM
Morning all and those to come later. Hope you all have a good day and don't get to wet. I have saved myself some money this morning by going with a different provider for car breakdown. Amazing. Drying up a bit here but I bet it doesn't last. Was supposed to be going shopping in town but Sara not well. So will go later in the week if the weather dries up and if she is feeling up to it. Hope so as she has an interview on Wednesday so fingers crossed for that. Hope babies are ok Eileen and Sarah. Take Care all. Shame I can't put pics on but haven't a clue how to. Not soft at all Mandy they all need looking after even when they get older.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-01-2016, 09:54 AM
If you look on yesterday's thread, Brenda, I've given you the instructions and then Mandy (I think) has added how to do it from a tablet
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2016, 09:56 AM
Sorry, get to flustered trying to do things. Will ask Sara if she can do it. If not you will just have to take my word for it that they are really cute. But then all puppies are. Give me a dog to train then I am ok but give me technical stuff and forget it. lol!!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »