Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2010, 06:10 AM

Good morning Dogsey folk! - Saturday!

Morning all,

Plenty on the cards for me to do today. My cleaner has been away for 6 weeks, and although we’ve had a stab at the housework, it’s been a feeble one. Now my ginger-sitter (Steve) is coming tomorrow, we need to have a proper cleaning session. Fortunately, Baz is splitting it with me. We both despise the task, but needs must, as they say, and there will be the reward of a nice breakfast out once we’re finished....... of course we have to actually START first.....

Have a great Saturday, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
So many people will walk in and out of your life, but those who leave foot prints are true friends.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2010, 06:16 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
I have just watched my sons plane fly over my house and just looked the flight up to see he is now back on British soil after a very very long journey of 19.5 hours.
My other son is on the way to the airport to pick him up.
Good luck with the housework Vicki and have a good Saturday everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2010, 06:35 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
I have just watched my sons plane fly over my house and just looked the flight up to see he is now back on British soil after a very very long journey of 19.5 hours.
My other son is on the way to the airport to pick him up.
Good luck with the housework Vicki and have a good Saturday everyone.
Morning Bev - welcome home to your son x
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2010, 06:45 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry here currently but sky looks ominous. We've got friends coming to stay for the weekend so it's going to be cramped in our house for a couple of days.

We've got 4 here tonight and 2 tomorrow. Will be nice to see them but will also be nice to have peace and quiet after. At least I'm off next week!

Hope you enjoy your breakfast Vicki. You'll be too excited to sleep now LOL

Have a good Saturday all
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2010, 06:49 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all

Thank goodness it's not raining yet, we've got so much to do outside to get the garden area ready for next weekend, we've been putting it off for fear of getting drenched...now the time has come to knuckle down

I bet you are getting really excited now Vicki

Hope you all have a great Saturday.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2010, 06:54 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry here currently but sky looks ominous. We've got friends coming to stay for the weekend so it's going to be cramped in our house for a couple of days.

We've got 4 here tonight and 2 tomorrow. Will be nice to see them but will also be nice to have peace and quiet after. At least I'm off next week!

Hope you enjoy your breakfast Vicki. You'll be too excited to sleep now LOL

Have a good Saturday all
Morning J - yep, no sleep for me now

Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all

Thank goodness it's not raining yet, we've got so much to do outside to get the garden area ready for next weekend, we've been putting it off for fear of getting drenched...now the time has come to knuckle down

I bet you are getting really excited now Vicki

Hope you all have a great Saturday.
Morning Sheree - I most certainly am hon

majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2010, 07:27 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning All

Dave is down visiting his family until Sunday so it's nice the have the house to myself. Not a lot planned today although I could take a leaf out of your book Vicki and clean the house, but chances are I won't!

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
there will be the reward of a nice breakfast out once we’re finished....... of course we have to actually START first.....
What are you still doing online then, get cleaning!

Have a great day everyone.x
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2010, 07:29 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning all,

Work for me this morning, this evening the plan is to blast through the housework, it's desperately needing done...really badly, I just haven't had a chance to do anything this week. Been too busy catching up with the uni course.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-08-2010, 07:38 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Good luck with the housework Vicki and Baz..I expect you are getting so excited about your holiday Vicki.

Not sure what we have planned today not raining so thats a start.

Good luck for all those with the housework chores I am saving mine till Gorden goes back too work Wednesday.

Have a good day all.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2010, 08:18 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning All,

Hope you've earned your brekkie by now Vicki!!

Well, surprisingly I am not in pain after my first horse-ride in years yesterday! I thought I'd be very stiff, but I must be fitter than I thought as I am dandy! Had a fab time and have vowed to treat myself once a month to going riding with my mate Sue, we loved it so much.

Well, it's overcast here - but won't stop me enjoying myself. Going into town to meet my friend Sharon who lives in Scunthorpe now. Will be so nice to see her again - makes such a lovely change for me to be DOING things at the weekend, normally I end up a bit bored on my own!!

Have a good one everyone, enjoy the l...o...n...g weekend
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >