View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 11:31 AM
Lynn, so glad all is well there now. Your water is hot for a bath and the loo is flushing well, so fingers crossed no more problems.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-02-2015, 11:46 AM
Yes indeed fingers crossed Moyra.
Sorry Elaine meant to say how beautiful Alexis is and I love her ears.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 11:52 AM
Enjoy your morning with Lauryn Mandy.
Awwlook at that lovely Lacey, couldn't you just hug her
Good to have you back Elaine, I just love those ears she is growing into a super dog. Good job you recognised what was going on at your friends.
Lynn have a restful day, I hope your chills don't turn into anything else.
Pepsi's eye is really much better today, lucky she can get ABs
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 11:56 AM
Oh puppy pic absolutely gorgeous,especially the runaway ears
LYNN,any wonder you're feeling achy,had so much going on latelyBath,onesie and Dillion Snuggles,that's the ticket MOYRA,you need a onesie,keep you so cosy Youngest has one that's looks a sheep,could eat lumps out of her when she's wearing it,adorable!
Ironing done hate,hate hate putting it away Seriously I would pay someone to do it
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 12:31 PM
With the aid of two crutches I have managed to walk Amber a little way.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 12:58 PM
MOYRA you're a star but please be careful Why can't you live next to me?Love to help.Be really annoyed to think there was someone here that needed help like that,and I didn't know .Could take their dog out with Lacey,she'd love that Sometimes take next door's boy with us.
Got the clothes put away Even did all OH's work shirts for next week.He's off to the Ruby at the weekend I know Valentine's weekend ... after 24 years I hardly think it matters Will be going out for a meal on Friday night then he'll head off Saturday.Deserves it,he works hard
Can't wait to make a start in the garden,still a bit chilly to be out there yet.Needs a good tidy up and hose down,don't fancy getting pneumonia though
TW,how are you getting on there,did peeps arrive yet?
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 02:11 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Morning
MOYRA & NJ,hope you both get sorted(( hugs))Laughing at you MEG with the cotton balls
A little monkey had me up half the night First she wanted a drink,then to pee and lastly decided she fancies a wee play Think she is well and truly 100% better Been for a dander and here she is ready to nap,so I can get on with my jobbies Hope everyone is ok,have a great day all
Gorgeous girl , look at her little face,
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 02:20 PM
Got Butternut squash soup cooking, yum. Really don't fancy work but that's cos I know I break up today and I really enjoyed my morning with Lauryn today. Been to the hairdressers to sort an appointment cos she wants her hair colouring.
Elaine gorgeous pic of Alexis. Love the ears
Moyra please go careful when taking Amber
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 02:46 PM
Thanks MANDY Hair colouring?Just little highlights is it??
NJ,no worries, you hug away,take her! For several hours please The wee monkey has her head stuck in everything today Moving heavy stuff from the garage to the shed,guaranteed the Princess will stand right in the way,everytime Have fell out twice already today,stepped on her toe at one point Still,should be grateful really she's back to her wee self What time should I drop her off then?
Great to hear Pepsi is feeling better You should write a letter of complaint,they take a bit more notice of that.Don't like it when you go aboveOur clinic is a disaster Only certain days you can ring to get an appointment and then you're lucky if you get one in the same month They reckon if you're that bad,you should go to the hospital,yeah right and sit there half a day!!
Youngest is meeting her "not my boyfriend" after school today so no school run for me
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-02-2015, 02:54 PM
Girls been out and Mabs and Keshi had a good steam on the river and I ran them up and down the river bank, up and down in and out of the river till they were begging for mercy. Cariad and Lona went out for a walk round onto the field, dunno whats up with Cariad she is stopping and sniffing every single thing and marking, then seconds later we have stopped again, was geting really aggravated with her in the end, must have taken us twice as long to get round, she was always the one for trotting alongside me and hardly stopping at all. Plasterer is here and doing his stuff, along with a cup of tea of course. Oh Alexis is soooooo beautiful and those ears eh crack you up when they are all over the place. What an awful thing to happen to your friend, Elaine, quite scary really isn't it, that despite all the publicity and naming and shaming of these types, they still breed prolifically. Hope all is well and whatever's been happening it was minor in the scheme of things.Lynn its so lovely that after all you've gone through as regards hot water, heating, boilers etc. that you can at last relax a bit, and it will all be catching up with you, you've been running on adrenaline for weeks now plus the sadness of losing your mum and all the organisation with that, and of course Gill as well, your body wants to shut down for a few days, so look after yourself and have a few nanny naps and chill. Norty Lacey, taking advantage of you like that Eileen, I would say she is well on the road to recovery and back to normal is the way forward for that little lady. Youngest son just been for a cup of tea and a chat, he's gone on his way. Nippy thinking of you at the docs and this time fingers crossed they do sort you out with the right meds and proper treatment. Moyra is the weather any good for you being able to use your scooter to take Amber out, really worrying you having to use crutches, Amber must be so good for you - could you imagine my monsters - you'd be flat on your face in milliseconds Have a lovely time with Lauryn, Mandy, so nice that you can do the mother/daughter stuff, never had it with my mum at all. Forgot to say when I was coming down the lane from the river with Mabs and Keshi, a cat chasing a squirrel came zooming round the corner, at the exact moment that a ball fell out of my pocket, there was also a couple walking their dog on the other side of the road coming towards us, Keshi didn't know where to look first, it was all sooo exciting, was trying to get her across the road without me being dragged backwards after the squirrel and cat, when there was a van coming, so we stopped, and HE stopped (owns one of the local farms) so we could get across - must have felt pity for me because he was laughing
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »