View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-03-2014, 02:59 PM
June - if your appointment is at 3pm should you not be there now? Only you are showing online and according to my clock it is only a couple of minutes before 3pm now.

Good luck!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2014, 03:48 PM
my youngest is a flippin comedian Picked her up from school,she wanted to go to M&S,I said we can't,the blind man is coming!
She replied " how's he gonna find the house?..... What am i rearing?
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-03-2014, 03:51 PM
What a joy to know that over there in the Emerald Isle there still exists a breed of fine pampered, exfoliated and suitably modest multi-tasking ladies. Of course it is well known that men cannot multi-task and I am no exception dear reader! For even as a boy I was always told that it is much better in this life to do one thing properly than make a complete horlicks of many. Just out of curiosity Ms Lacey as you state with what appears to be quite considerable vehemence that you "feel like a new woman!" I am given to politely enquire what exactly you did with the last one? Have a nice day and bye fer now!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-03-2014, 03:56 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
my youngest is a flippin comedian Picked her up from school,she wanted to go to M&S,I said we can't,the blind man is coming!
She replied " how's he gonna find the house?..... What am i rearing?
Reminds me of the old joke about a woman who had just gotten undressed for a bath when there was a knock at the door. On calling out to find who it was she got the reply "it is the blind man".

Thinking that he would not be able to see that she was naked she opened the door...

...and the man dropped the bundle of blinds he had come to fit, and ran!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2014, 04:03 PM
Well yes these are my favourite trousers but I suspect they are trying to tell me something. Their life is at an end, they cannot go on any longer, all good things must come to an end

I have a button box too Malka and a pin tin

Stop pretending TW that helicopter was after you really

Hi Eileen Lol at you and Malka and the blind men!!

Well Pepsi is curled up on the settee fast asleep, worn out by all the work she had to do in the garden to keep her Dad in order
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2014, 04:03 PM
GORDON I am nothing,if not a perfectionist If a job is worth doing,do it right,I say!! The female of the species are gifted and can easily manage up to 4 tasks at a time,not inclined to put jobs off either I think we are aware that we pocess two hands and both can be used at the same time In my experience most men believe one of their hands is solely for holding a cup of tea
What did I do with the old me?...been rinsed away down the plug hole
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2014, 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Reminds me of the old joke about a woman who had just gotten undressed for a bath when there was a knock at the door. On calling out to find who it was she got the reply "it is the blind man".

Thinking that he would not be able to see that she was naked she opened the door...

...and the man dropped the bundle of blinds he had come to fit, and ran!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2014, 04:24 PM
No news from Tina White yet? ( patience is not my thing )
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-03-2014, 04:34 PM
No idea why I was showing online maybe it takes a while for me to 'go orf' when I've actually already gorn.
Doctor was a lady, bit of a surprise there.
Anyway, I've not pierced a lung, she said there is absolutely nothing anyone can do with a broken rib except to wait for it to heal, but she is mystified by the pain up my back and the pain in my right side, and she did check me over, have me breathing in and out, tapping my back to see if it hurt etc.
I've got a referral for an x ray, between 4.30pm and 7.30pm Monday to Friday at the hospital I got slung out of last week, I'll go tomorrow on our 1st 'anniversary'
Been to Asda, they've got a new shipment of t shirts in and they had one in an aubergene like colour, they are £3 so treated myself, then went off to the sorting office and got my steering rack stuff, so will take that to the garage tomorrow for him to put it where it needs to go, as a mere woman I understand nozzing of course, but I can, and do, multi task, otherwise it'd take ages for me to get stuff done.
Gordon, did you see about the whippet x wire haired pointer litter in rescue
Gordo
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2014, 04:45 PM
Phew sounds good
T-shirt was a bargain,good for you for treating yourself Least you can go for the x-ray at your leisure and aren't tied to a time...happy days
Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »