Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2012, 07:36 AM

Morning- Dogsey Daily Thread - Monday

Good morning all Dogsey peops

Was having a really vivid dream after being woken up at 5.30 by Zena on the move, so must have fallen back into a really deep sleep, but then she woke me up again at 7 making some strange noise as she got out of bed, so I think she must have been dreaming too. I always wake up with a headache when something has actually woken me up, so hopefully it'll go soon.

It's been raining all night, so we're back to the mud again, and it's looking very dull and dark out there, so that nice crisp spell didn't last long did it. Some of you might have had snow up North

I hope Loki and Pereg are back to normal today, and still thinking of you there Chris and hope you get a good result this week and get Gary moved nearer to home. Really miss you on here Lynn, so I'm hoping there's a new pc coming soooooon

Somehow, it really does feel like a Monday, so we'd better get it over with, enjoy yours
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2012, 07:40 AM
Boooo, morning all.
It's dry here so far, hope you head is better soon H.
We are going to the rescue centre that Peps came from today to take them their usual Christmas goodies and then do a bit of shopping.
Hope everyone is well x
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2012, 07:45 AM
Morning all

We have snow! It's white here, so I'm just about to go out and defrost the car for going to work. Dougal was decidedly unimpressed with it and almost refused to go out.

So early start and I've to help at Dingwall cadets tonight. Busy busy.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2012, 07:45 AM
Morning H and all,
I'm out early again this morning to go and see to my friends lady, while she enjoys her last two days off. Then I have the dentist this afternoon before going off to work.
Feels much warmer this morning but unfortunatly to feel warmer we have the rain and there has been quite a lot overnight by the look of it.
Jenny thats a lovely thing to do. I always try to take some tins of pichards, and sardines and bonios to the greyhound rescue so the dogs can have a special christmas lunch treat. The rescues really appreciate things like that.
Hope your headache goes soon H.
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2012, 08:10 AM
Morning

Back to a dreary morning and rain today but Loki has been fit-free since yesterday - yay! Thanks for thinking about him!

Back later - I must try to do some quick Christmas shopping this morning if I can bear it.

xxx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-12-2012, 08:18 AM
Morning all!

I am sitting here in great anticipation as I had a telephone call about 15 minutes ago to say that the couch is on its way and will be here shortly! Problem - where am I going to put Pereg out of their way so they can bring it in?!

Ooer - supposing it is not brown after all... [Do not think about it Malka, do not think about it]

Better give the floor another sweep!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-12-2012, 08:33 AM
Morning all,

Fingers crossed for Loki

Malka, way to go, new sofa ............ hopefully.

Its wet and dreary here today,

Have a productive one all, and stay safe
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2012, 08:34 AM
Morning all,

What a dank Monday morning but a least it feels considerably warmer. Helena, I hope your headache has gone by the time you are reading this. Bev, good luck at the dentist. Chris, I hope Gary is moved nearer to you very soon it must be so hard on you.
Housework, washing, ironing etc for me today , and of course, walk the dogs I still haven't even started my Xmas shopping so sometime this week I must make a start.

I opened the door into the garden last night around 11 to find it was raining lightly and the dogs shot down the 8 steps from our house. Convinced they were on the heels of a fox I followed them down. OMG ... I put my foot on the top brick step and it was black ice. I sort of fell, slipped, ran (all at the same time) down the steps with legs going in every direction. I was fine but a little surprised to say the least. If someone had videoed seen me it would have made 'you've been framed'.

I hope today brings positive things to you all.
See you all later.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2012, 09:07 AM
Oh dear ( )Jenny, no I'm not really laughing, hope you are alright now.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2012, 09:28 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Boooo, morning all.
It's dry here so far, hope you head is better soon H.
We are going to the rescue centre that Peps came from today to take them their usual Christmas goodies and then do a bit of shopping.
Hope everyone is well x
Booooo to you Jen and a good morning How lovely is that, I always remember our rescue centres at Christmas, so I really must find out who's around here so that I can do the same.

Originally Posted by lore View Post
Morning all

We have snow! It's white here, so I'm just about to go out and defrost the car for going to work. Dougal was decidedly unimpressed with it and almost refused to go out.

So early start and I've to help at Dingwall cadets tonight. Busy busy.
Morning Lorraine Oh it's lovely when it's first laid, but sadly, that doesn't last long does it, so make the most of it out there but be care with the driving!

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning H and all,
I'm out early again this morning to go and see to my friends lady, while she enjoys her last two days off. Then I have the dentist this afternoon before going off to work.
Feels much warmer this morning but unfortunatly to feel warmer we have the rain and there has been quite a lot overnight by the look of it.
Jenny thats a lovely thing to do. I always try to take some tins of pichards, and sardines and bonios to the greyhound rescue so the dogs can have a special christmas lunch treat. The rescues really appreciate things like that.
Hope your headache goes soon H.
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Morning Bev Hope Kyiro's better on his foot today. Don't work too hard, and I don't envy you for this afternoon, I really hate the dentist, but good luck for that.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »