View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
boxergoggins
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-03-2011, 03:18 PM
Thats so sad...poor woof didnt stand a chance in an environment like that...and over Christmas and cant afford jabs...

Lets keep fingers crossed that you manage to help sort something out for this poor collie...
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2011, 03:41 PM
Nothing to add that hasn't already been said Poor poor little puppy. I really hope they would consider rehoming him before more damage is done
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2011, 07:26 PM
It is so upsetting to read things like this and unfortunately is very common. I am hoping that with a little pursuading they will give up the pup to a BC rescue. It must be so upsetting for you as well to see it happening.
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2011, 07:51 PM
Eleven month old lab next door, been walked two or three times(am wondering if this one ever had second vacinations also), rest of time, garden, house, crate. Have seen the dog in the garden though (from window) n doesn't look thin or bad condition physically, the owner was bit frosty when asked about how they were getting on recently so backed off. I find it hard really tbh trying to understand why someone would bring a beautiful puppy/dog into their home n not take for walks (think that's part of having a dog) n try to give everything/understanding that forms a bond and happy relationship between dog(animal) and human. If not then what's the rhyme or reason, point of any of it(sorry to ramble).
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2011, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by Tinglesnark View Post
I dont get why they got the pup in the first place? How stupid to get a pup in a situation like that? If my children were afraid of dogs i would NOT have bought one! I would have gotten them used to them by socilising them with freinds dogs!Argh! some people are so dense! Not only that but hubby didnt want a dog? AND she has a broken arm? AND they cant afford the injections? Oh goodness me...
I really hope that you can get that pup out of there, good luck!
What she says!!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2011, 09:33 PM
I know ... no-one is forced to own a dog, so why do people insist on getting a dog and then neglect it It is a complete no-brainer!
ruthshaw9
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-03-2011, 09:39 PM
Poor pup, I hope they can be persuaded to give him up before too much damage is done. One of the most enjoyable things of owning a dog is the walks.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2