Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-05-2005, 11:54 PM
Originally Posted by Dinahsmum
I wonder if you could work out how to make the price include spaying or neutering?
Could you include the price in the price of the puppy and then, when they are however old the vet thinks is the earliest they could be 'done' tell the owners to make the appointment and you will pay?

That is an excellent suggestion.
traeauk
New Member!

31-05-2005, 08:45 AM
Im a little shocked but I suppose whats done is done
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

31-05-2005, 10:17 AM
Originally Posted by traeauk
Im a little shocked but I suppose whats done is done
I would suggest that perhaps you are not even half as shocked as Hayley
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2005, 11:53 AM
I think you are a very brave and concerned person for putting this up here, as you didn't have to did you? You did your best and accidents happen don't they and as you can see, nobody blames you. Just make the most of it Staffiemad and take care of her now she's pegnant like I know you will. All the best with this.
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2005, 12:00 AM
ty shadow boxer and helena, yes i am shocked more than words can say! but will try and do my best by it!
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2005, 08:21 AM
Your best is all you can do Hayley and I'm sure you'll do a great job.

Did you get 'The Book of The Bitch'? When I got the book I couldn't put it down Hubby thought I was mad cos I was telling him 'At 'x' day the pups look like this' I was almost as bad as I was when I was pregnant with the kids and kept looking at the book to see how the baby was developing

Good luck with everything
Hamstaff
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-06-2005, 09:21 AM
Yeah Hayley, don't worry, you'll be fine. You love your girl and i know you'll do your best for her. It will all turn out well, I'm sure of it
doggy mad
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-06-2005, 09:32 AM
having had the same thing happen to me i can fully understand how you feel .. i thought i was the worst person in the world how could i have let this happen to my girl but i just got on with it and made sure she and the puppies had the best care i and my oh could give we did charge for pups just for the reasons people said apart from 3 of them that we didnt charge because they were going to people we knew very well and now they are all beautiful pups so dont beat yourself up about it
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2005, 11:10 AM
I've just read this thread and it's made me a bit worried!!

Riley is just over 5 months old now and his mum Chloe has just come into season for the first time after having the puppies! We have been careful about keeping all the dogs supervised when they're together, but im thinking maybe we should keep Chloe and Riley completely seperated?? Would Riley try to mate with his mum?!!!
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2005, 11:34 AM
ty all again you dont know how much this means to! me

I am getting the book of the bitch of monday staffy, i cant wait! lol

Hi doggymad i to felt bad but most on here have really helped me get over it and start making sure bessie and pups will do well!

Ty hamstaff!!

Hi jessica yes i think he would try with his own mother, i would not let them anywhere near each other if i was you! lol because we really thought borris couldnt do it but he did! so please learn from me hun, it does happen! Good Luck

Ty all so much again i love it here and i luv you all! xxxx
Page 7 of 11 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »