Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2013, 08:41 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
7 Hours to fit a clutch
I've had automatics the last 3 cars, but if I ever go back to a manual gearbox, I will be extremely kind to it after learning that some poor guy is quite literally breaking his neck to mend it!!!!
Yeah Helena, well I thought I'd got there, but then again this barsteward of an ex-son that I brought up in spite of everything, that I got a motorbike for his 16th birthday because I knew thats what he wanted in all the world, has brought me down to my knees, but I'm down but not out, and will rise again, and the Lawd help him if I catch up with him, or anybody else catches him for that matter.
That little chat I had with his mate yesterday, well did he give me some good info. This poor woman he has been seeing and where they found him, well she is a director and share holder of a large truck company, so that is the attraction (hate to say it, but even his mate said to me she would have been grateful for the attention) he apparently doesn't behave well towards her. I am so totally utterly disgusted with his behaviour, his mate said its the drugs June, thats what it does. But after what he saw me go through to bring them up, and then he tries to do the same to me, and then I find he is up to all this as well, well I am mortified I gave birth to him.
Hi I had a brother 15yrs older,he was everyones darling,my mum had seven sisters who married late and had no children,so became a little prince,He had 5 marriages,and used other peoples money,until he met his match,So I know how you feel but what really hurt him,was people ignoring him,and seeing him for what he is,there is an old saying you can fool some of the people some of the time but not all the people all the time.Gemini54
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2013, 08:51 AM
I saw Queen at Stevenage,absolutely brill,but in my opinion the only front singer after Freddie Mercury is George Michael,also saw the Rolling Stones in 69 Hyde Park re Brian Jones,I was near the lake,so the sound wasnt brillant but it was good.Gemini54
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9