Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-03-2013, 07:00 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Saturday).

Morning all. Well what a surprise Dillon did not stir till well I am not sure what time. I do know I went to the bathroom at just gone 5.30am then went back to bed till nearly 6.15am. Then got up at my leisure and he has been up and had cuddles.
Gorden has arrived down and obviously to many male hormones as Dillon is doing the leg cuddling and silly barking one will have to go.

We achieved all we wanted to yesterday and off we go again today with papering the bottom walls through the hall, lounge and up the stairs. I also have to take the two small blinds back I ought as they were to small and change them for bigger ones.

Weather here a bit overcast and hard to tell what sort of day it will be. It does feel a tad warmer only a tad mind.

I hope everyone has a good Saturday and no dramas and that everyone is well and all pets are well. It is very difficult to type this morning as Dillon is being a bit overly loving.

Catch you all later and enjoy your Saturday and stay safe.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2013, 07:11 AM
Morning Lynn and fellow members,

I should have logged on earlier as I've been up sometime - an early morning call from the dogs Good luck with the wall papering today. With any luck with your house looking so good it will 'fly' once on the market.

Rucksack is still very unsettled but fortunately doesn't get amorous with us ..... yet

Busy day for me today. Walking the dogs with a friend this morning before going to buy a few small chocolate eggs for tomorrow for my Mum and brother who I forget when buying a few eggs last week

Overcast here too (needless to day cold as well) and it looks but rain but hopefully it won't.

Have a good day and see you all later.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2013, 07:13 AM
Morning Lynn, Jenny and everyone

Lol at Dillon this morning, but you've gotta admit, it's a far better option than the barking and pacing I spose

Morning Jenny, enjoy your walk, hope the sunshine appears for you, and fancy forgetting to buy an egg for your mum! Have a good visit if you're seeing her today, I hope she's still in good spirits and laughing, bless her. I hope Rucksack doesn't drag you round that walk at 90mph, and I did laugh at you when catching up on last night's thread about lobbing something at the cat!!! Tcht!!!!

I don't envy you with all that papering today, hallways and up the stairs, have got to be the worst place to do, that long drop, and they go on forever, and we only painted ours at the old house! Hopefully, that'll be the end of all the touch ups Lynn and you'll look around and won't want to move

We've got a big Wicke's delivery today, all the stuff for Dave for his project next week-end, so I might send him out on his own with Zena to do the walking, and I will stay here to take charge of the delivery. I like a bit of a break now and again from all this walking, it does my hips and legs good to have a rest, as these hills do take their toll on this poor old body of mine.

Going to try and have a quiet day again, must pop to Mr S for some bits, roast chicken for lunch, swiftly followed by a nanny nap. We've got so much on next week-end and the following 2 weeks that I told Dave we'd better chill out this week-end to prepare ourselves.

I watched that Britt Eckland interview last night with Piers M, and have to say, it was one of the best ones I've seen. She was so darned honest throughout it, so genuine, and a lot more intelligent than I gave her credit for, so she's now gone up in my estimation, I really like her, I think it did her imagine the world of good, unlike most of the others he's interviewed who remained as false as I thought they were.

Anyway, moving on, hope everyone is well this morning, along with the doglets. Clocks go back tonight, british summer time starts tomorrow You never know, maybe it will though

Enjoy your day everyone
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2013, 07:19 AM
Morning lynn and all,

Its snowing hard here this morning and lily and I got covered on our walk, but luckily it doesn't seem to be settling on the roads yet and I hope it doesn't. I am so not looking forward to standing still outside in that showground tomorrow and Monday all day, its going to be freezing, but I suppose if it helps home some greyhounds and raises their profile as pets its worth it.

I have another cold coming, so unlike me to get more than one cold a year, so I have this morning started on the Enichacea to try and stop it in its tracks.

Charly and Ash arrived safely in Devon last night, they had a longer than normal journey as there was lots of big hold ups on the road. Everyone must be holidaying down there for the bank holiday because its warmer down there.

Sounds like you are doing well getting everything done in the house Lynn, bet you will be so glad when its all over and on the market.
Glad Dillon let you have a lie in this morning.

Hope you all have a good day, apart from going and paying some bills and getting petrol for tomorrow I am going to have a lazy day doing a jigsaw in the warm and having Lily cuddles.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-03-2013, 07:45 AM

Before I forget, Nechda Sheli, the clocks go forward and not back! Remember the old saying? "Spring forward, Fall back"! Must be an American saying as they say Fall for Autumn. Maybe it is because it is when leaves start falling?

Lynn - I am glad Dillon did not get you up at stupid o'clock, and jenny I feel for you that your two did. Da Booger got me up at 4 something but that gave me a chance for a quick loo visit then it is straight back to bed and sleep - until I wake and see oh oh, done it again and late for her pill - still got in another hour and a bit of zonk though until she did the jumpy jumpies on me as she needed out.

I do not envy you with the decorating Lynn although I always preferred wall-papering to painting - probably because the results showed quicker!

Bev - I am glad that Charly and Ash arrived safely in Devon and I hope you can take it easy today for once and that your cold does not develop any more.

Have a good day everyone.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

30-03-2013, 08:10 AM
Morning all, a lovely one here as yet.... not doing much today, might do a bit of painting later (a side table) but will see.

Have a good one folks, and enjoy your Easter Saturday xx
Meg
Supervisor

30-03-2013, 08:20 AM
Good morning fellow members there was a very heavy frost last night brrrr.

Another day another coat of paint and I am on to the glossing now so the end is in sight and not too soon. I think I am getting too old for decorating

Enjoy your day everyone.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2013, 08:36 AM
Good morning everyone, Malka you sound a bit brighter this morning hope all your bruising is subsiding now. ~take it easy. Have a good day everyone.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-03-2013, 09:02 AM
Morning Lynn morning all
Hard frost here though the suns trying hard to shine hopefully turn into a nice day
Glad Dillon gave you a bit of a lie in ,your house is going to be top notch with all the decorating
Madmare
Take care n wrap up warm tomorrow ,glad the family arrived safely for their holiday ,expect the roads are busy ,folks getting away for a few days
Helena
Did I read your post properly you having a quiet w/end bet you'll be a busy bee as usual
Minihaha / Jackbox
Decorating too .puts me to shame cos useless with a paint brush
Malka
Thanks for the reminder re clocks change
Poor Pereg being called De Boooger
Jenny g
Enjoy your walk its always nice when you've got sone company ,
Sorry if I've missed anyone ,enjoy your day what ever your all up to
Not to busy here to day ,up the plantation with the girls first then with Fritz ,as they need a good run n we won't meet any other dogs
Have a good day all take care stay safe xxxx
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2013, 09:02 AM
They landed safely last night. All settled into newly disability converted apartment. Mon's already been out for a very long run (shorter one with Bella first) then set set off again and went right past the old Kamares aqueduct (she is like a cyborg!) and the weather is lovely and ... they are CLEANING THE POOL - it's nearly empty already!

All my dreams come true in 24 hrs lol!

Bella is ecstatic and in lurve with the new toy skunk Mon bought her.

I've got huge box luxury Choklits and Martin says we must buy me some nice new clothes!
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »