View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2011, 05:31 PM
There is no need for a change in the law, a law exists which is largely unenforced because a) owners do not report attacks b~) the police are unwilling and c) the owners if they do report it do not push for it.

Nothing will be done unless owners pursue the law.
New2Dogz
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-01-2011, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
There is no need for a change in the law, a law exists which is largely unenforced because a) owners do not report attacks b~) the police are unwilling and c) the owners if they do report it do not push for it.

Nothing will be done unless owners pursue the law.
I never even knew that there WAS a law until I read this thread and I think that's probably the case for lots of owners out there. Perhaps we need to start lobbying for the law to be acted upon in this case. I know that Nicky Campbell has been talking about dog-on-dog attacks recently as it also happened to his dog, Maxwell. I will attach the link to an article about it:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-22832767/

As he's very good at campaigning in his Watchdog capacity, perhaps he is somebody who would front a campaign to stop this from happening.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5