Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2005, 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by Dollydaydream
I love cavs and this one at ringcraft has such presence! I like cavs but the lady who judged me at my first show a few weeks ago owns two cavs and she said that they are not the best pets to do junior handling with as you are not aloud to touch them.
total rubbish I know many junior handlers and happy cavaliers .......infact both of my boys have shown with ours...if a dog is willing to please it's owner and enjoy the ring then it could be any breed IMO................. you can tell her i said so as well ...xxxxx
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2005, 11:59 AM
Well i dont know anything about cavs. The lad that was handling her wants to do junior handling and she looks like she will make a very nice little dog to handle. She was soooo beautiful!

sarah xxxx
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2005, 12:25 PM
Tell him to go for it ...... there are lots of junior handlers with this breed and they do really well ........
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-03-2005, 12:43 PM
Originally Posted by Kelly7
err... is it only me, or do I sense some sort of hostility there? Why not just say -in what way are they like monkeys Minihaha?-

I think they are like monkeys too My aunt has one and he's mischeif through and through!
I will ignore the other post.

Hi Kelly the reason I think they are like monkeys (and I have know a few dozen) is because some of them seem do things no other dogs do..they sit in a peculiar way with their bottom tucked under and their back legs sticking out and wash their faces with their paws ..not to mention all the odd facial expressions and snorting that goes on
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2005, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by Inca
Tell him to go for it ...... there are lots of junior handlers with this breed and they do really well ........
I agree. I think he will do well. He could definatly will best dressed handler as he came in a shirt and smart black trousers, he looked very professional!

Minihaha, i agree with you. I love the way that they sit and how the wash their face with their paws, All my lot do that they are sooo cute!!

sarah xxxxx
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2005, 09:37 AM
Our next dog will be either a Boston Terrier or a French Bulldog, but you never see them!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3