View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
younglady
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-09-2006, 10:25 PM

What does your dog do to make you smile?

What does your dog do to make you smile or cheer you up??

-----

A bit long... but ive been having a low couple of days, but when i got home i took duke my staff for a quick walk round the block as he was very insistent (even somehow managed to drag his lead from hallway to lounge!),

we got stopped by some young kids who thought he was lovely (they stop us every time we walk past!) then we got to the main road and even tho there was lots of traffic and i looked a bit of a prat me had our usual 10 second sprint along a patch of pavement that he likes to run along and i enjoyed it so much all my upset went away. ...point being isnt wonderful what a difference your dog can make - what do everyones dogs do that make them smile?
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2006, 10:28 PM
with my two its the greetings i get they are so loving and they both have wonderful smiles seeing them smile like this makes me happy cos i know they are happy they are such a joy to be around
younglady
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-09-2006, 10:32 PM
he drives me insane sometimes but secretly i love the way he runs to the door when i get home and licks my face
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2006, 10:34 PM
aww that sounds lovely,i love it when my two flop to the floor as well and roll over constantly smiling at me and making whooing noises its brightens my day up to see them as happy as this
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-09-2006, 10:44 PM
No matter what sort of day i've had at work-Vegas is always sooo excited when i come home and i think his tail will drop off! Today i was particulary tired and feelin' down,but he wouldnt leave me alone on the sofa and soon cheered me up!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally Posted by Steve
No matter what sort of day i've had at work-Vegas is always sooo excited when i come home and i think his tail will drop off! Today i was particulary tired and feelin' down,but he wouldnt leave me alone on the sofa and soon cheered me up!
Awww he's a good lad and he loves his daddy - hope you are feeling a bit better now Steve We have Vegas' pictures stuck to our fridge as fridge magnets now - Rhianna wanted his pictures on the fridge (we haven't even got any of Benji there )
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-09-2006, 11:01 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Awww he's a good lad and he loves his daddy - hope you are feeling a bit better now Steve We have Vegas' pictures stuck to our fridge as fridge magnets now - Rhianna wanted his pictures on the fridge (we haven't even got any of Benji there )
You cant help but laugh with Vegas cause he really is a comedian Foxy-sing alongs when drunk are such good fun!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2006, 11:28 PM
Originally Posted by Steve
You cant help but laugh with Vegas cause he really is a comedian Foxy-sing alongs when drunk are such good fun!
Omg don't say Vegas is an alcoholic now - and he can sing too?
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2006, 07:19 AM
I didn't sleep so well last night, so got up very early and woke Bongo up. We've just been sitting here cuddling, and all of a sudden I feel as calm as can be
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2006, 07:42 AM
i just like being around them. When I'm down or fed up they lift my spirits just by being there...when the tickles and licks start you just can't help but smile.
I also love the way they are with my son. I love to see them together..not necessarily when they are all in mad play mode (son included), but when they are letting him lie using them as a pillow when he's watching tv, or they just go up and lick him when he's sitting quietly...or how excited they are to see him when he comes down in the mornings, I love all that.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >