Our sister sites
Our sister sites
g_naed
New Member!
Male 

18-07-2009, 07:13 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
AW Beautiful dogs - love your presa
ta pal not to many ppl know bout presa's from my experience theyare an awsome breed
Johnno
Dogsey Junior
Male 

29-07-2009, 02:25 PM
Hi Dean, nice pics. I'm from manchester too, have never seen another presa in manc! whoat lines is yours from?
g_naed
New Member!
Male 

29-07-2009, 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
Hi Dean, nice pics. I'm from manchester too, have never seen another presa in manc! whoat lines is yours from?
hiya pal i have no idea what lines she is from as she is a rescue her previous owners just told me she was bred by a guy in clayton, i had her younger sister too she was a brindle we have since rehomed her to a friend and i still see her whenever i want i was first told they were italian mastiffs but i did a bit of research and picked a few brains and they are definately presa here is a pic of kias sister same parents 1 litter apart

saz is in the middle as you can see she is very typy lol
what lines is yours from i know a few curto (sp) dogs are over here kia is about 3 and saz is about 2 but unfortunately thats all i know
Johnno
Dogsey Junior
Male 

02-08-2009, 11:14 AM
Yeah, she definatley looks like presa. My male is mainly casa del presa/ spanish mainland lines. my female is 50%curto 50% spanish mainland. He is 6yrs old, and she is 16mths.

I'm only up the road in stockport, i used to live over in longsight.

g_naed
New Member!
Male 

02-08-2009, 03:50 PM
johnno pal, that female is stunning is that the reverse brindle colour? she is the 1st ive seen that colour ,your male is handsome too, our kia looks like she is a bit more leggy than him but that might be the camera or my eyes lol.
whats they're temprement like when i did some research i was told no other dogs, no small furries, no kids so i was a bit taken back, but i wouldnt change havin them and would recommend them to anyone with experience not a starter dog though lol.
glad they're ears arnt cropped too they look so much better without it done.
man i cant stop lookin at the female lol
Dean
Johnno
Dogsey Junior
Male 

02-08-2009, 10:04 PM
temp wise, my lad can be very man-aggressive, the girl has a nice even temp, very stable. They both good with my kids tho, if sometimes a bit arrogant (knocking em out the and stuff) but never aggressive with em.

Yeah she is a looker, shes a bit gangley lookin just gotta fill out a bit really. size wise shes about 25" to withers and 90lbs fit, He's tiny bit taller, weighs about 110 lbs fit.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2