View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2011, 07:46 PM
I now have a very happy collie cross and an even happier puppy! Thanks for this thread......Mine took about a week to come I think.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2011, 08:07 PM
I mentioned these on the BT forum, they have at least 18 orders from it, they must be inundated!
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2011, 11:57 AM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
I now have a very happy collie cross and an even happier puppy! Thanks for this thread......Mine took about a week to come I think.
You're welcome, am glad you have a happy dog n pup It was only by looking up about dogs chewing deer antler that came accross them. Asking here and finding that some folk already had them was encouraging too, still waiting for delivery here but shouldn't be long now.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2011, 12:23 PM
I'm still waiting for my new ones. They aren't as mad for them at the moment (I'm far more interesting to Zena than a deer antler!!! ), but when she's realised I'm just not gonna play I'm too busy, she will start gnawing again on one which is good, so they haven't been completely ignored. I think the new one will create a lot more interest, especially for Zena. They've scraped all the brown off both of them though and taken out the marrow

Mine just arrived!!! They're a LOT smaller than the others, but that's a good thing,less to trip over! Renewed interest, Zena ran off with it all excited, but then realised she cut her mouth this morning somewhere (can't find where, lots of blood, but it's stopped now!) so she's leaving it for later, she's lying down staring up at me and staring at it lol!
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2011, 04:16 PM
Arrived and...........the tortiose is tucking in!?
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2011, 04:47 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I'm still waiting for my new ones. They aren't as mad for them at the moment (I'm far more interesting to Zena than a deer antler!!! ), but when she's realised I'm just not gonna play I'm too busy, she will start gnawing again on one which is good, so they haven't been completely ignored. I think the new one will create a lot more interest, especially for Zena. They've scraped all the brown off both of them though and taken out the marrow

Mine just arrived!!! They're a LOT smaller than the others, but that's a good thing,less to trip over! Renewed interest, Zena ran off with it all excited, but then realised she cut her mouth this morning somewhere (can't find where, lots of blood, but it's stopped now!) so she's leaving it for later, she's lying down staring up at me and staring at it lol!
Cain also was very enthusiastic at first but then it tapered off....not that that's a bad thing! If he'd kept at it how he was, it'd been gone in a day! He still returns to it at least once a day for a munch. Surprisingly he hasn't dented it much at all, it'd going to last ages

why have you had to get new ones Helena? Have Georgie and Zena finished them already?

Did you order the new ones from the same place? You say they are smaller, is that because you ordered a small size?

Sorry for all the questions
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2011, 04:57 PM
Off to see if I can get some over here, like the idea of long lasting chews that are kind on the tummy.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2011, 06:26 PM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
Cain also was very enthusiastic at first but then it tapered off....not that that's a bad thing! If he'd kept at it how he was, it'd been gone in a day! He still returns to it at least once a day for a munch. Surprisingly he hasn't dented it much at all, it'd going to last ages

why have you had to get new ones Helena? Have Georgie and Zena finished them already?

Did you order the new ones from the same place? You say they are smaller, is that because you ordered a small size?

Sorry for all the questions
Lol! I only got the new ones to regain the interest coz I'm actually getting pretty desperate for a bit of peace to myself what with all my new bookings coming in, trying to get organised, and when we've had our early morning walk, I have other things to do like clean a great big house, but by the time I've finished all of that, she's up and ready again!!! I'm now stuffing cheese into the kong bone thing coz it sticks in there and takes her at least 20 mins!

No, I ordered the big ones again, but although thicker, they're a lot shorter, so it should be a bit safer around here to walk around the house!
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2011, 06:50 PM
Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post
Off to see if I can get some over here, like the idea of long lasting chews that are kind on the tummy.
You might find them as 'elk antler chews' as well over in USA.
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2011, 07:15 PM
I have , you can even be specific on which type of deer you want, or buy whole antlers Like the look of the Moose chews

Thanks for the heads up about this x x
Page 5 of 14 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »