Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2008, 11:24 AM
Originally Posted by Loki's mum View Post
Sounds like a superficial idiot. Sorry if I'm speaking out of turn, but does he like you for your looks or the real you? I put up with a d***head like that for two years and it killed my confidence. Now I have a guy who loves for who I am, despite the fact I am 2 dress sizes bigger than when we met. Don't put up with it!
totally agreee

x
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2008, 11:26 AM
Ok this is the offending pic:

And the pic he wanted me to put up:

And they are only staying up for to today so ya snooze ya loose!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2008, 11:29 AM
*hides*

You can see why I didn't want the latter up! Bahahaa!

random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2008, 11:31 AM
Originally Posted by suze View Post
totally agreee

x
Cheers Suze. x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2008, 11:32 AM
I'm going to get killed (please remember I am alot older than you) but I prefer the first one. Errrrrrrrr that second would be something I'd put up (IMO) if I was joining a dating agency. Well some kinda dating agency........SO SORRY please don't shoot me.

ps....I think your beautiful on the first one hun..........HONESTLY
LittleLady
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-08-2008, 11:33 AM
I'd be pretty upset too. I would've expected that if he was only teasing you he would've apologised immediately without reservation. As to how far you want to take things it does depend how serious you are about him and what your limits are. I had to train my hubby how to apologise properly - he used to begin with: "Well I'm sorry but ..." which removede any sincerity he had, but thats another story. The thing was I knew he did mean sorry so was willing to forgive. So what does your gut tell you? Is he actually sorry enough to know the limits or is he just not a very nice person and not worth the effort?

L.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2008, 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
I'm going to get killed (please remember I am alot older than you) but I prefer the first one. Errrrrrrrr that second would be something I'd put up (IMO) if I was joining a dating agency. Well some kinda dating agency........SO SORRY please don't shoot me.

ps....I think your beautiful on the first one hun..........HONESTLY
THAT'S THE 'GREASY' ONE!

That's the one I like too hun, the second was one of a set of more private pics (CLOTHED DON'T GET ROOD!) for his eyes only really. That's the one he wanted me to put up so he could show me off and I thought it was a bit much so changed it to the other one.

Does that make sense?
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2008, 11:37 AM
I agree with YS - you look lovely in the first pic. I can see why your fellalikes the second one better but I totally can't see why he said you looked 'dirty and greasy' in the first one

Here's something to say if he says it again 'I may look dirty and greasy in the photo, but I can wash. You can wash too, but you'll still have a face like a smacked ****.'
LittleLady
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-08-2008, 11:40 AM
Wow I type slow!

You look lovely, I think though I'd put the 1st piccie up on the web if it was me.

L.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2008, 11:40 AM
Originally Posted by LittleLady View Post
I'd be pretty upset too. I would've expected that if he was only teasing you he would've apologised immediately without reservation. As to how far you want to take things it does depend how serious you are about him and what your limits are. I had to train my hubby how to apologise properly - he used to begin with: "Well I'm sorry but ..." which removede any sincerity he had, but thats another story. The thing was I knew he did mean sorry so was willing to forgive. So what does your gut tell you? Is he actually sorry enough to know the limits or is he just not a very nice person and not worth the effort?

L.
No he's a lovely person really and I know he didn't mean it to be nasty, I know he only kicked off too because he felt guilty and he txt me late last night with his excuse for an apology, so I know he is sorry for upsetting me but he won't actually say sorry properly.

Maybe you can tell me how to train him to?
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >