Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-12-2005, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by Zoundz
I think helping shibby with the pups - that made me so proud! i was so so so glad to have been the reason they are still alive today I am just glad I caught shibby before she did anything drastic on the advice of those less thoughtful.

also - just becoming a member.

Thanks stewie - that was a favourite for me too!

xx
Oh that's right i forgot about putting down becoming a member
shibby69
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-12-2005, 08:43 PM
my most favourite moment was joining and meeting you all. i have loved alot of different things about dogweb. main ones being all my friends here. im no good at advice and i often feel all i do is ask you lot for it

i've loved watching various puppies grow up such as sir fern, and ive loved seeing all the great pictures on here and having so many nice people to talk to

ive loved getting to know so many people i have to thank zoundz for showing me dogweb and for all the help with the puppies. there are a few of you i couldn't have done without and you know i love you all
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2005, 09:38 AM
err there has been a few

but i think my fav has to be watching jaques the macaw go from being a tiny alien like, featherless baby, to a beautiful, comical, very vocal macaw
meeting all my new friends on dogweb too

oh and finding dogweb and becoming a member in the first place
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2005, 10:26 AM
For me has to be Jackies Bird Thread....Fascinating watch those litle ones grow from Egg to big birds!!!Thank you Jackie for sharing!!!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2005, 11:47 AM
Definitely the progression of Shibby's pups and how everyone came together to help out. Also finding the site and all of you
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2005, 04:52 PM
thank everyone who said jacs thread
that has really put a big smile on my face
look out for the next lot of babies next year
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-12-2005, 05:45 PM
Wow! You never know - I might even be able to make the next DW weekend! The Scottish Executive is bringing in free bus travel for disabled ppl (and that includes 2 free return ferry trips for us Orkney folk!) - so I'd only have to shell out for the English bit of the journey. Mrs S would have to stay home to look after the doggies (the bus won't take them, anyway), but I have to stay behind when she goes south to see her daughter & grandkids, so it's fair enough

Travel to and from Orkney is more expensive than flying to America, so it was a problem before. Just gotta save up enough beer money, then, eh? Just got to make sure Foxy has had her rabies shots..........

Snorri
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2