View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 10:31 PM
The only ones who possibly deserve to win are either Traci and maybe maggot, preston and chantelle...Although I think Traci has been zero nasty or vindictive as I haven't heard her say a bad word about anyone even after she has been personally attacked...On the scale of nice she should actually win...

The older lot have been nothing but pure nasty at different times throughout.

For once I was in favour of barrymore while watching tonight...But then I still don't forget how he acted towards Jodie...

The younger lot should find their balls and teach the older lot a few manners and thought for others.

Can you believe galloway could throw his toys out the pram as much as he did at Chantelle and Preston???...He is an MP for fs! has he never experienced worse than Chantelle and Preston having a few secret beers...LOL

It's so easy for the older lot to sit on their supposed intellectual high ground and think that the younger lot don't stand a chance with them in an argument and that's why it's so easy for them to shout them down...I think all the older people in that house have made themselves look pathetic at one time or another...They should be proud of themselves...LOL
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 10:34 PM
The only thing is, is that BB has been quite instrumental in turning them against each other this last few days haven't they! At least that is one excuse.

I just don't know what their excuse was in the first few days when they took such pleasure in trashing Jodie so bad.

In these last few arguments it's all been because BB showing snippets on the screen.
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

24-01-2006, 11:28 PM
well my estimates of Michael Barrymore have gone up a wee bit after tonights show - but I still won't forget how he treated Jodie at the start.

What is that George all about????!!? He is so nasty and sneaky and such a bully - I will be very interested to see how his career develops after leaving the house

And why were all those old f*rts making such a fuss of Preston and Chantelle claiming they were lying - THEY WERE JUST FOLLOWING THE TASK RULES!
Weren't every-one else in the house lying as well ?????!!!?

This has been the strangest and most frustrating BB EVER!
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2006, 02:06 AM
I think it's funny that at the start when they found out chantelle lied about being a popstar they all thought it was great. Pete said he loved it and good for her for going for it.
But now when it was part of the task they have all kicked off

I would like Traci to win too. She seems really nice. But that also means she doesn't get shown much so probably won't cause enough reaction to win it.
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

25-01-2006, 02:34 AM
lol I agree with everything you say Emm! Felt sorry for Chantelle and Preston! Good on Barrymore for sticking up for them too. I was hoping Maggot would an all but think he chickened out as usual Pete stirred it all up

I guess theres no surprise but I like the youngsters at the mo, Chantelle Preston Maggot and Tracie.... lol that could change tho

I rekon... george and dennis r out weds (is it a double eviction?)
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-01-2006, 07:49 AM
I'm no Barrymore fan but what he said last night (especially about celebrity) was spot on

I just wish that Saddam Hussein's best friend and Pete "Monkey Man" Burns would just crawl back under their rocks

I hope that George's political career is over
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2006, 08:39 AM
Anyone watch BBBMouth last night, hysterical, that guy in charge is so weird but funny.............and the lovely Dermott was on there

Double eviction tonight - Chantelle, Dennis, George?

Final(thank goodness) Friday?
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-01-2006, 08:59 AM
I Love Big Mouth (i didn't see it last night though)

The host is Russell Brand and i think he is so funny
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2006, 11:01 AM
i cant belive dennis and george are still in there they both threatened other people in the house in around about way last night , and as for pete he started the argument then sat there with a sneeky smile what a a** he is , i cant wait till later to see who goes . i dont no about you but i would have eatten the food and had the fags if i was in the members club to
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-01-2006, 01:11 PM
Meeee Tooooo
Page 15 of 20 « First < 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 > Last »