View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2015, 06:59 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Sunday)

Morning everyone. Hope you all had a good evening last night. I didn't see what the phantom moderator was about.

Have a good day all, God bless. xx
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2015, 08:22 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow.

Everyone seems late today must have overslept

Dull here but dry not that I think that will last for long judging by the forecast Off out today to see my sister in Surrey so hope the roads are ok

Hope training goes well today for you June and your back is ok.

Have a good day and stay safe
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2015, 08:30 AM
Morning Moyra
Morning Sue, have a lovely day out
I got rudely awoken by the dogs next door barking ...........again, getting a bit fed up now
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2015, 08:48 AM
Amber has been sick this morning. Not sure what caused that obviously something she picked up on her morning walk. I'll keep her short of food today. Steve is in a foul mood again and shouting. So I have said I will cancel my audiology test for Wednesday as a defense against his shouting hopefully I will go entirely deaf! I don't mean that obviously but I do not think I need any hearing aids at the moment but something to magnify telephone conversations maybe. Where as with e-mail you do not need hearing.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-09-2015, 09:07 AM
I see he didn't last long being pleasant did he Moyra. You need to tell him your doctor wants to see him regarding his bullying and aggression problems, and that Social Services are aware of whats going on. Should quiet him down a bit.
You can get phones that amplify for you Moyra, I have one
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Geemarc-CL...item3a8408e3a6
Got a stunning piccie of Maia through this morning, she's got the longest legs and has gone really dark, she was a dark red colour, hence her name Ginger Spice
Nice morning here, annoyed can't get girls out, but if I do then Zenith won't go training as I can't do both. Hoping the rain forecast for tomorrow will hold off till the afternoon.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2015, 09:16 AM
You got there first June If you google phones for hard of hearing there are quite a few and they may make life easier for you Moyra. As for Steve tell him to back off or get out as your doctor is now are of his ruling as is social services. ((Hugs)) to you.

Enjoy training June and hope they behave for you

Poor Griff I would complain to the neighbours as I am sure they would if your dogs barked a lot.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-09-2015, 09:19 AM
Just bad manners isn't it Sue, I always feed the girls later when it is a weekend morning, as I'm sure people don't want to be woken by Keshi yodelling when they are having a lie in
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-09-2015, 09:43 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow and have followed.

Very late today up late walked Dillon, now having a bacon sarnie Gorden is sorting the log burner fire rope round the door and about to put some washing out and give Dillon a groom.
Feeling a bit flat today some days are worse than others when back from visiting Essex. We are out for coffee later at the local garden centre with Michael and Margaret.

Hope Amber is ok Moyra.
Safe journey to Surrey Sue.
Not good griff getting woken buy barking dogs.
Good luck with the training June.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2015, 10:09 AM
Morning all
I was up quite early this morning, took Rosie out then tidied round, put a wash on and pegged it out. Had breakfast now having 5 mins while Tony trims the tree/bush at the front.
Were off to the village show this afternoon, there's a dog show aswell, looking forward to that
Good luck with the training, hope Zenith behaves
Hope Amber is ok, I'd make sure Steve knows that the doctor is aware of his behaviour,
I'd go complain to the neighbours, cos I'm sure they'd moan at you
Enjoy your coffee out Lynn, hope it picks you up
Enjoy the visit to your sister Sue,
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-09-2015, 10:27 AM
Raining heavily and Sammy wouldn't go out, he went back to bed instead. He got up later so I thought I'd quickly go to the toilet before taking him out. He didn't come into the toilet with me but saw him going into the bedroom and wondered why. I soon found out he had sneaked in there to have a fly poo on the floor cheeky little toerag.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »