Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 09:15 AM
Hi All,

TBH I felt quite sorry for the chav's dogs. It'snot their fault they're like that. The muppets holding their leads clearly couldn't control them. OK - so Yiannis probably shouldn't have gone running over to them, but he did back off a little when I called him and aside form that, he's only 4 months old. These dogs were far bigger and obviously trying to attack him as far as I was concerned. Didn't ruin the day for us though. Yiannis forgot about it almost as soon as it happened, I'm sure!
What cocnerns me is that I had taken Oscar on the walk too. What if he'd inadvertently walked into the path of these dogs?!

Roxy was brilliant, particularly when she lay down n the mud. And I couldn't believe it - she went swimming. She's a big cuddly teddy bear. I'd love to have a dog like that.

Funny - everyone says how they want someone else's dogs. Bet if we swapped we wouldn't last a week!

Steph - how is Bruce's foot now? I was surprised the dopey dog didn't even realise. I'd have been bawling my eyes out if it had been me!

For the record - NOBODY CAN DOGKNAP YIANNIS (OR ZANE FOR THAT MATTER). I know they're pretty boys with the soft temperaments to match, but they'[re my pretty boys. I have no problem hiring them out though!!

Laura xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-03-2009, 09:31 AM
Lovely pictures looks like you all had a great day.
Hope Bruces paw is better soon.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 09:54 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Lovely photos..what a great day

I love Yannis..isn't he gorgeous
Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Such beautiful pictures of all the gorgeous dogs

x x x
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
lovely pics mom, glad you have a good time - and I am glad young Brucie is ok *hugs*
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Lovely pics of a great mix of dogs, looks like a fab time was had by everyone
Originally Posted by Stumpywop View Post
Hi All,

TBH I felt quite sorry for the chav's dogs. It'snot their fault they're like that. The muppets holding their leads clearly couldn't control them. OK - so Yiannis probably shouldn't have gone running over to them, but he did back off a little when I called him and aside form that, he's only 4 months old. These dogs were far bigger and obviously trying to attack him as far as I was concerned. Didn't ruin the day for us though. Yiannis forgot about it almost as soon as it happened, I'm sure!
What cocnerns me is that I had taken Oscar on the walk too. What if he'd inadvertently walked into the path of these dogs?!

Roxy was brilliant, particularly when she lay down n the mud. And I couldn't believe it - she went swimming. She's a big cuddly teddy bear. I'd love to have a dog like that.

Funny - everyone says how they want someone else's dogs. Bet if we swapped we wouldn't last a week!

Steph - how is Bruce's foot now? I was surprised the dopey dog didn't even realise. I'd have been bawling my eyes out if it had been me!

For the record - NOBODY CAN DOGKNAP YIANNIS (OR ZANE FOR THAT MATTER). I know they're pretty boys with the soft temperaments to match, but they'[re my pretty boys. I have no problem hiring them out though!!

Laura xx
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Lovely pictures looks like you all had a great day.
Hope Bruces paw is better soon.
Thank you all, I agree it was a case of those Mastiffs or Bull Bred (sorry hard to tell) were in the wrong hands, and unfortunately my thoughts are the same as Laura's, that could easily of been a small child running up to them and unfortunately the dogs where hard to hold even by the chav owners.....I hope no-one dog gets had by them as they wouldn't stand a chance. However Yiannis had the sense to back away.

So if your in Sutton park and see two white mastiffs/bull breed on harnesses, with two young chavs...steer clear, as the guys themselves are very unpleasant

Bruce is still tri-pod, but I have taken off the dressing to allow some air to it, all bleeding stopped and it looks like a glass cut, but nothing is inside (thankfully) Just keeping it clean now and hopefully it should heal nicely.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 10:10 AM
A Few more, which Laura took ........

A happy Roxy

Oscar....king of the castle

Roxy again

Bruce and Skye loved Oscar, stuck to him like clue

Boys being boys
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 12:32 PM
Lovely pictures Looks like you all had loads of fun Thanks for sharing x
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 01:37 PM
Great photos - you all look to have had a great walk. Lovely dogs.
Sundance
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-03-2009, 02:53 PM
Great pics - the dogs are all lovely. Roxy really knows how to make the most of the mud doesn't she! Nice to see a dog having a good wallow
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 02:53 PM
fab photos, so glad to see warlord0 flying the colours for rotties there,.

Pat must be getting very used to rotties now?
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 02:55 PM
Lovely photos Steph, looks like you all had a great time. Loved the one "looking for the Ball" he he, looks like pee pee time

Elaine xx
warlord0
Dogsey Junior
Male 

02-03-2009, 04:00 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
fab photos, so glad to see warlord0 flying the colours for rotties there,.

Pat must be getting very used to rotties now?
Nothing to do with me . Roxy makes herself a Rottweiler Ambasador. To be honest she's typical of most Rotties we meet, well mannered and friendly.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >