Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2006, 01:17 AM
Originally Posted by Naomi View Post
What great children you have China. You seem a very strong and close family and may it stay that way for many years to come
Hi Naomi,
thank you and a merry christmas to you and all your family
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-12-2006, 01:30 AM
Awsome post.... don't have a clue what to say to that... But thats a great tribute to your mum... Well done Cruz :smt038
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2006, 01:51 AM
Originally Posted by IanTaylor View Post
Awsome post.... don't have a clue what to say to that... But thats a great tribute to your mum... Well done Cruz :smt038
Hi Ian,
I could have kicked his little butt for him when I first read it, as people use to stare and made comments about my colour which at most times is bluish purple, lips,hands,feet, or the way I moved, and there are times when my sons have to help me do things for myself and they never blink and eye lid, they cook, clean,
These days we joke about it and see the funny side
eg once after a op I had, was left in recovery with only a sheet my body reacted and everything went that lovely shade of bluish purple, a nurse had come along and saw my lids,hands and feet and had thought I had died so had just finished trying a toe tag on me when I slowly sat up well did she scream.
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-12-2006, 02:02 AM
Originally Posted by China View Post
Hi Ian,
I could have kicked his little butt for him when I first read it, as people use to stare and made comments about my colour which at most times is bluish purple, lips,hands,feet, or the way I moved, and there are times when my sons have to help me do things for myself and they never blink and eye lid, they cook, clean,
These days we joke about it and see the funny side
eg once after a op I had, was left in recovery with only a sheet my body reacted and everything went that lovely shade of bluish purple, a nurse had come along and saw my lids,hands and feet and had thought I had died so had just finished trying a toe tag on me when I slowly sat up well did she scream.
Hehe.. I bet she did Gotta laugh, sense humour is what gets us through stuff. But as been said already, your kids are obviously very proud of you, and you of them and thats better than any kinda medicine or treatment... When ya read the papers every day and see the way things are with society, then a gesture like this just makes ya realise how it's not all bad. There are still some special people and still some people with proper values. Anyway, I'll stop blabbering, gonna go bed now... but great post and again well done Cruz :smt038
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2006, 10:08 AM
Aww this thread has my eyes filling up. What a lovely tribute to your mum Cruz. You have every right to be incredibly proud China

Heartwarming stuff
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-02-2007, 05:21 PM
Hello Cruz,
After a couple of PM's to your brother I decided to search for some of your threads. (I probably should have done it before but I'm a real wally brain when it comes to 'puters & stuf! )
Anyway, I've now got the jist of the situation with the three of you and I am both shocked at how you've been treated, and amazed at your fortitude under duress. As I said in my PM to Daniel, things will get better, but you must think positive and don't let the b******* grind you down. You've obviously got a wonderful Mum and it sounds like the three of you are a formidable team.and remember, while no one is perfect, a team can be
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

23-02-2007, 07:19 PM
Hi China You have two wonderful Sons, but hey why am I telling you that you know that better than anyone. They are also lucky in having a wonderful Mother like you but again by Cruz's post they are alreadly aware of that. A very moving post. Hope you continue to getbetter China and have many more years with your lovely family.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2007, 09:28 PM
thats an amazing tribute to your mother cruz she must be incredible proud of you as you are of her
she is a mum in a million
thanx for sharing that with everyone
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2