Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2005, 10:32 AM

[b]advice if ya can please? (sbt)[/b]

anyone advise me on how keisha will get on in the show ring please? I didn't take her to the last open show because when she had her season at christmas she was hormonal and gave herself a bald patch lol bless her. hoping it will grow back in time for next show at end of month
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2005, 11:21 AM
It is difficult to say from a picture, how old is she? Think you need to let some Staffie people put hands on her as it would be unfair to judge a dog from a photo. Would say she look as if you may be carrying weight but without knowing her age even that is difficult to say and as you are probably saying now, no she is not you will understand why I would not wish to say any more.
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2005, 11:43 AM
How old?
Can you get a 'front on' photo?
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2005, 11:49 AM
Would also like to say...and this is no reflectin on the photo!!!!!!...go along to all the shows as a fun day out.Enjoy the social occasion and have fun.Every judge is different and 'one mans meat is another mans poison' as they say.
I started out with my first elkie nearly 4 years ago.He was ALWAYS thrown out up until he was 18 months old when he did his first post grad class...and won!!! He now has 2 RCCS his stud book number and is consistantly in the top 2 in limit classes at champ shows.
Win or lose...its a great day out and you'll make freinds and learn loads.
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally Posted by Thordell
It is difficult to say from a picture, how old is she? Think you need to let some Staffie people put hands on her as it would be unfair to judge a dog from a photo. Would say she look as if you may be carrying weight but without knowing her age even that is difficult to say and as you are probably saying now, no she is not you will understand why I would not wish to say any more.
Not a problem thordell, just thought i'd pick at someones brains lol she is 9 months old thank you anyway

Archer

I got a head shot of her earlier but pc won't let me get access to it lol thank you for your advice
Emma-836592
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2005, 02:31 PM
why dont you get Jaynes opinion Saz ?
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2005, 03:03 PM
Saz, as she is only 9 months she may well not be over weight so ignore what I said, puppies need a bit of weight to help form all those muscles she will have when she is adult. Would agree with Archer, enjoy your showing and don’t worry about how well you are placed, in a few years time you will be able to judge your dog for your self and although you will know her faults you will still own the very best dog for you.
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2005, 04:14 PM
Winnings great....but its even better when its a suprise! Felt like crying when Asa won the RCC at Crufts....only 2 years before he failed to even qualify!!!!!!
jayne
Dogsey Senior

07-02-2005, 11:01 PM
Originally Posted by Emma
why dont you get Jaynes opinion Saz ?
you getting me some entries for east anglia emma lol

its so hard to give an oppinion on a picture...we can see she looks a happy/healthy stafford....
my reply is...go ...enjoy.....and you always take the best one home win or loose....have fun....
thats what it should be all about

its not the winning.....its the taking part....xxx
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2005, 12:08 AM
thanks jayne thanks all both dogs passed their eye tests today so am well happy with them both!!!