register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sponge
Dogsey Veteran

01-04-2005, 07:22 AM
Good news about Chloe..........((((((((xxx)))))))))
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2005, 07:27 AM
Great news Jessica

Hope Chloe comes home this afternoon
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2005, 07:43 AM
Thats great Bet you miss her like crazy. Well this afternoon you should get a happy dog home. Keeping her calm should be your biggest prob now. How do you stop a happy dog?? Lol

I´m glad it went well
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2005, 08:13 AM
Got a phone call from the vet this morning. She's not running a temperature, she's eaten (of course she has, shes a lab!lol) and she's just starting to use the leg a little bit so she'll be ready to come home later today!!!
Im unable to drive at the moment so my mum is leaving work early to go and pick her up. Im going to make her a nice dinner for when she comes home!

amts - We're actually going to have to restrain her! Her 'bedroom' has nothing she can jump up on so she'll be fine in there, but when she's not in there she has to be on a lead at all times We all know what dogs are like when they see something interested - A bad leg wont stop them from going and investigating! The worst thing for her is having to be kept away from her puppies completely for at least a couple of weeks - She loves playing with her babies Poor Chloe..

Anyway, im off to start on Chloe's dinner... You think she'd prefer cooked beef or chicken?! lol!
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2005, 08:17 AM
Originally Posted by Jessica
Got a phone call from the vet this morning. She's not running a temperature, she's eaten (of course she has, shes a lab!lol) and she's just starting to use the leg a little bit so she'll be ready to come home later today!!!
Im unable to drive at the moment so my mum is leaving work early to go and pick her up. Im going to make her a nice dinner for when she comes home!

amts - We're actually going to have to restrain her! Her 'bedroom' has nothing she can jump up on so she'll be fine in there, but when she's not in there she has to be on a lead at all times We all know what dogs are like when they see something interested - A bad leg wont stop them from going and investigating! The worst thing for her is having to be kept away from her puppies completely for at least a couple of weeks - She loves playing with her babies Poor Chloe..

Anyway, im off to start on Chloe's dinner... You think she'd prefer cooked beef or chicken?! lol!
Deff beef

I know how hard it is. Tried that when Ally decided to climb an appletree She had to stay calm for a couple of days only and it was a nightmare. She was only 8 months then, but I still remember.

Hope it goes well and good message from the vet
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-04-2005, 11:57 AM
thats great news that Chloe is coming home
Dreamon
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-04-2005, 11:59 AM
Awwww glad tohear Chloes ok and on her way home (((hugs)))
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2005, 07:22 PM
Chloe came home a few hours ago. She is in a LOT of pain She's been led whining and whimpering for most of the last few hours... Poor thing. We gave her some food (beef and vegetables!lol) and she was starving and ate every bit which is a good sign. She was also very thirsty. We lifted her onto the sofa and she's led on there with my mum, under a blanket at the moment, she seems a bit more comfortable on there and is now sleeping.

I think the leg is really bothering her- she's not even attemtping to put any weight on it, but hopefully in a few days it will have settled down a bit! All she wants at the moment it lots of attention, cuddles and food!!
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2005, 07:48 PM
aw poor chloe! it will be worth it in the end i hope. give her lots of cuddles from us
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-04-2005, 07:51 PM
Jessica I am so very pleased Chloe is home..can you imagine how sore and bruised she must be poor little girl it is amazing how fast they heal though, I am sure she wil be backto her old self soon
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >