View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2006, 06:25 PM
Yes I had a Silvercross pram for Rhianna (still got it ) and that had carrying handles on so that it could come off the chassis and be carried upstairs. You could always get a second hand moses basket because they are only used for a few weeks and the covers are all washable
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2006, 07:15 PM
I had a beautiful wicker moses basket for my babies, bought it John Lewis, all padded out in pink and blue drapes, absolutely beautiful. Still got it in the loft, couldn't part with it....lol.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2006, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by crazycockers
I had a beautiful wicker moses basket for my babies, bought it John Lewis, all padded out in pink and blue drapes, absolutely beautiful. Still got it in the loft, couldn't part with it....lol.

Your as bad as me CC saving the pram - its not as if I am going to have anymore We paid about £450 for it and it is in excellent condition and you never get anything near what you pay for them if you sell them do you.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2006, 07:41 PM
hey foxy ive still got my pram,high chair,pushchairs,cot,baby bouncer i cant part with any of it either and i wont be having anymore
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2006, 07:45 PM
Ok, I'll confess, still got the cot and swinging crib too............lol.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2006, 07:46 PM
Ok, I'll confess, still got the cot and swinging crib too............lol.

Oh you are worse than me I did save some baby clothes but decided to throw them out - just kept a few special items
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2006, 07:49 PM
Oh dear, suppose I ought to confess to that too..........when Paige was born she was 2lb 12oz and I've kept all her very first clothes, so tiny! I've also got 3 christening gowns and Kieran had an ivory silk outfit, all packed away with my wedding dress.

Got a few Barbie houses in the loft too, they belonged to Abi and she's 18 this year.

Ok, nothing more to declare........lol.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2006, 07:52 PM
ooh i suppose id better let more secrets out still got all my sons clothes from when he was first born and all the toys from birth to the age of 1 also dont want to shock but still got his ambilical cord its in a self sealing sealed container i just couldnt part with it
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2006, 07:53 PM
Oh dear, suppose I ought to confess to that too..........when Paige was born she was 2lb 12oz and I've kept all her very first clothes, so tiny! I've also got 3 christening gowns and Kieran had an ivory silk outfit, all packed away with my wedding dress.

Got a few Barbie houses in the loft too, they belonged to Abi and she's 18 this year.

Ok, nothing more to declare........lol.

I dread to think of whats in my loft everything we don't know what to do with goes up there. We cleaned it out about 4 years ago and I think we have filled it up again
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2006, 11:15 PM
Ahhhh you're all very sweet, keeping your stuff. Do you keep doggie stuff too? I kept Loki's first bed, which he grew out of long, long ago, up until this Christmas.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >