Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2006, 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by Berger
NOOOO I love Nikki (my name sake but nothing to do with it) She is total entertainment. I love the way she over exaggerates every word and constantly looks at herself in the mirror when she's talking. My 5 year old daughter does that. She's hilarious.
Now I admit if I had to share a house with her I'd have probably smothered her by now!
I think Sam bit of a bit more than she could chew going into the house. She needs to leave.
What's going on with Nikki and Pete? Hmmm
Yeah I like Nikki too, she's good entertainment really isn't she?
I think Sam has blown it with the house mates because Lea used to like her but now doesn't and same with everyone else IMO although I do feel sorry for Sam.
And what I can't understand is that everyone moans about Grace and Imogen for being two-faced and bitching all the time but what about Lea? She's just as bad when it comes to bitching about people especially Sam but not as many people moan about her as they do Grace and Imogen
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2006, 06:43 PM
s'posed to be someone going in tonight...
been away and moaning about Grace to OH which has been no fun as he's been asleep....ho hum...
Good to be back and know you all think she's a manipulative so and so too...want her out.....
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2006, 08:29 PM
Nikki in the diary room drunk!!!!! so funny!!!!!!!Glad shes still in.

None of the golden ticket people look very exciting though
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2006, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by Het
Nikki in the diary room drunk!!!!! so funny!!!!!!!Glad shes still in.

Yeah that was funny
No the golden ticket people don't look exciting at all
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-06-2006, 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by Het

I know Het-they look normal so hope the winner dont end up to be another 'Cameron Stout' type and bore us all to death!

I know peeps critise Nicki,Grace and Imogen,but its personalities like these which make for excellent viewing!
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

09-06-2006, 08:47 PM
I felt sorry for Sam - glad there werent too many boos for her

Although it's entertaining (to a degree) watching Nikki, god I feel sorry for her - shes just so messed up mind you many of the housemates have been this year. Why didn't her parents ever tell her to stop speaking and acting like a 4 year old? Her elongated words and tantrums she is funny at times but I'm glad nobody I know is like her!

Although Imogen has her bad points, I am beginning to think shes the only sane person in there - everyone else is twisted to a degree! (Still think Petes ok and want him to win tho!)
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2006, 08:51 PM
Glyns really making me laugh...when he was cooking the Pasta the other night and it was all over the hob and none of the others were allowed to help him
Molly2606
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2006, 08:33 AM
Whats happening with pete and nikki?? was this just a one nighter or a romance blossming ?/

another oldie
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2006, 08:52 AM
Originally Posted by doglover
Yeah I like Nikki too, she's good entertainment really isn't she?
I think Sam has blown it with the house mates because Lea used to like her but now doesn't and same with everyone else IMO although I do feel sorry for Sam.
And what I can't understand is that everyone moans about Grace and Imogen for being two-faced and bitching all the time but what about Lea? She's just as bad when it comes to bitching about people especially Sam but not as many people moan about her as they do Grace and Imogen
OMG Lea freaks me out. I can't look at her when she is all over Pete. Its disgusting. She says he reminds her of her children really?? thats how you treat your children....eh Social Services!!!
I feel really sorry for Grace after last night. She's only 20....bringing out my maternal instincts........that was horrible for her, and lets face it all us girls like to bitch now and again
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2006, 08:54 AM
Originally Posted by eRaze
I felt sorry for Sam - glad there werent too many boos for her

Although Imogen has her bad points, I am beginning to think shes the only sane person in there - everyone else is twisted to a degree! (Still think Petes ok and want him to win tho!)
Think I agree Azz.

Nikki and Pete though...??????
@Fraid he's gone down in my estimations....
Page 15 of 39 « First < 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 > Last »