Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gemba
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-11-2005, 01:43 PM

Urgent Help - 2 Police Poundies

Posted on behalf of Alison Swindon Dog Warden - Rescue Placements only.

I'm afraid unless anyone can help within the next day or so these two will be PTS. please please even if you can take one of them it would be of help. They are both lovely dogs, really good natured and putting up with being in the pound v well. I know everywhere is full (I think I've phoned them all!) but if you can squeeze one in?

GSD x probably collie, male black and tan but about size of a collie. 4/5 yeard old but with good teeth. Has been noisy in kennels and does't want like the look of the other dog (below) but we cant say if this is because he hates all dogs or all male dogs. Has been fine with the staff, no problems and is in good condition, lovely natured just stressed in kennels.

Staffu X entire male, black and white, looks like a staff but chunkier, 18m to 2 yeard old again noisy in kennels but luckily dosnet have the staffie wail. Also not keen on the other dog (above), again not known if this is a personal thing. Very typical staffy very bouncy and friendly and loves people.
[/IMG]

Alison cannot transport these dogs any distance, they are currently in Swindon and she could possibly get them to M4 junction but that's it.
Call Alison on 01793466139
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2005, 01:56 PM
Have you contacted Tracie Warren at the staffie rescue? She might have contacts in your neck of the woods? Either that or PM her Scotbun1
Gemba
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-11-2005, 09:37 PM
Volunteers needed

can anyone help with transport the GSD has a rescue place but need to get him from Swindon to South Wales?
Gemba
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-11-2005, 10:41 PM
The GSD has a placement provided transport can be found,

can anyone help the poor staffy only two days left Rescue placements only...

Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2005, 11:58 PM
have you tried staffycross to see if they can help with the staff?
Gemba
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-11-2005, 12:02 AM
I think staffy cross are aware and trying to help.. but they are full but will still try but they are pretty full themselves. This dog needs to find somewhere fast, Alison might be able to get them to wait until the weekend but I think they have to be out by saturday latest or this dog will be pts
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2005, 12:07 AM
its just horrendous isnt it.

we are a long way away I am afraid so cant really help with transport or anything - will keep fingers crossed for thie wee man
Gemba
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-11-2005, 05:34 PM
Can anyone help?
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2005, 02:32 PM
Gemba, whats happened?
staffycross
Dogsey Junior