View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2005, 07:01 PM
well I have contacted the SSPCA shelter too but they havent got back to me at all !!

dont know of any other specific shelters other than the cat and dog honme but thats way across town so its a bit hectic to get their - whereas the sspca and the dogstrust are both about 10 mins in the car so doesnt take too much away from bruno time either !!!

however if there are any kennel/rescue owners reading this IN or near edinburgh you have a willing volunteer if you need me !!!
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2005, 12:06 AM
Originally Posted by Brundog
well I have contacted the SSPCA shelter too but they havent got back to me at all !!

dont know of any other specific shelters other than the cat and dog honme but thats way across town so its a bit hectic to get their - whereas the sspca and the dogstrust are both about 10 mins in the car so doesnt take too much away from bruno time either !!!

however if there are any kennel/rescue owners reading this IN or near edinburgh you have a willing volunteer if you need me !!!
I may have a suggestion, but will PM you and no, it's not for us as I think e may just be 1 or 2 miles too far
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3