Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2012, 02:48 PM

Flame (GSD) for Helena54

As promised here are a great selection of photos taken over the years of lovely Flameybobs on her Highland hols

Enjoy

Ratagan 2002

Aviemore and Laggan 2003

We sneaked a peek at Monarch of the Glen's "Glenbogle House"

Strontian, Ardnamurchan 2004

Ardnamurchan 2005

Letterfearn 2006

Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2012, 04:12 PM
It was a very nostalgic trip down memory lane looking through the hundreds of old photos I have. Flame was my only dog for four years and so I seem to have collected 1000s of piccies of her Then of course there were many of her and her sidekick buddy, Moss.

I feel quite emotional really, thinking that when my dear old Flame tires of this world (and she is 11 years in Dec), then it will be the end of a fabulous era. She and Moss will be together again, and that part of my life will be over

Thinking back on the many memories I have of Flame and Moss, it was such a special time as it was before I had any real responsibilities. I just lived in a wonderful little cottage on my own, worked at the Lawyers and then the Uni, and life seemed simple but wonderful

Life is of course wonderful now too (for the main part ) but I do look back very fondly on the times when it was just Flame, Moss and I
nickmcmechan
Almost a Veteran
Male 

30-08-2012, 04:16 PM
Brilliant pics Kirsty, think I should start a 'share your nostalgic pics' thread lol
Angie1966
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-08-2012, 04:23 PM
You've got me feeling quite emotional now! I do love all your dogs, but Flame just has something about her that I am totally drawn to. Beautiful pictures that I'm sure you treasure x
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2012, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
It was a very nostalgic trip down memory lane looking through the hundreds of old photos I have. Flame was my only dog for four years and so I seem to have collected 1000s of piccies of her Then of course there were many of her and her sidekick buddy, Moss.

I feel quite emotional really, thinking that when my dear old Flame tires of this world (and she is 11 years in Dec), then it will be the end of a fabulous era. She and Moss will be together again, and that part of my life will be over

Thinking back on the many memories I have of Flame and Moss, it was such a special time as it was before I had any real responsibilities. I just lived in a wonderful little cottage on my own, worked at the Lawyers and then the Uni, and life seemed simple but wonderful

Life is of course wonderful now too (for the main part ) but I do look back very fondly on the times when it was just Flame, Moss and I
Just as a few years down the line your current dogs will remind you of your son's childhood. It's lovely yet at the same time upsetting isn't it? The worst thing about dogs is that we outlive them.
Hugs- been feeling a bit nostalgic myself! ( Hoping the next foster isn't an old collie to be honest!)
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2012, 05:11 PM
Awwwww, I'm feeling all nostalgic too now don't ask me why, but I do remember years and years ago, how you posted up pics of Flameybobs telling us about the wonderful walks you had together, I remember you saying how you would walk for 5 hours even though you held down a full time job, and that's stuck in my mind, along with your old Avatar with that beautiful picture of you and her together up on some mountain that you'd probably just climbed!

Bless her gorgeous heart, this has now brought a tear to my eye knowing that she's as old as she is, because I honestly thought she was about 7, but how the years fly hey. I hope she goes on for many more happy years that she's certainly enjoyed with you and all the family. She really holds a special place in my heart does Flame

I'm loving the pictures of your 2006 holiday where she would probably have been about 4 then? Same age as Zena, and I also remember how similar our two were as puppies when you sent me those puppy pics way back when I got Zena.

Absolutely adorable, thankyou for thinking of me Kirsty and posting these glorious pics up, and even though I've made you feel emotional, I'm sure there are nothing but heartfelt memories of such wonderful times you had and will still have for a few years more I hope, until it's her time to leave. That's gonna break my heart almost as much as yours, she's one very special cyber dog to me as you probably already know

Thankyou Kirsty.xxxxxx
jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-08-2012, 05:38 PM
Aaah, Bless your little heart. Isn't it lovely just Dogs and us? I was like a "little lad" alone with my boys. We would do all the things we wern't meant to, when "mum" wasn't there. It keeps you so young!.. and so much fun. Thank you for sharing those wonderful times, and memories of those incredible dogs. It is an honour , to share those brilliant times with you!!!! Thanks again.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-08-2012, 06:36 PM
Beautiful, Kirsty. Just beautiful. Thanks xxx
one.eyed.dog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-08-2012, 06:44 PM
They are totally brilliant. I love that 1st one with the cow.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2012, 06:55 PM
Originally Posted by nickmcmechan View Post
Brilliant pics Kirsty, think I should start a 'share your nostalgic pics' thread lol
Good idea Nick, go for it.

Originally Posted by Angie1966 View Post
You've got me feeling quite emotional now! I do love all your dogs, but Flame just has something about her that I am totally drawn to. Beautiful pictures that I'm sure you treasure x
Thanks Angie. Flame is a very special girlie I will definitely treasure these photos.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »