Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2016, 06:37 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 16th July

Good morning everyone, wasn't too well yesterday but am much better this morning. Doesn't look very bright out there.

Griff, hugs love, hope you will be ok this morning after all that drink. Take care and look after yourself.

Harvey, so very pleased you sold your camper and am thrilled that you are thinking of taking on Lara. Hope she will get on well with Casey.

LG, so glad you are gradually improving as long as it is going the right way.

Have a good day everyone look after yourselves and stay safe whatever you do. There are a lot of evil people out there and who knows where they are all hiding. God Bless and keep you safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2016, 07:05 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Did any of you watch Corrie last evening? Well there I was crying and the ads came on and what did they show? Alexander standing over a grating with the wind blowing up his coat tails. Talk about spoil the moment. I did though think the acting was brilliant. Definitely worthy of an award. Have a good day peeps. Off to do assessments for the puppy class this morning. Bet the nerves creep In as they usually do. bfn. One for griff: have you noticed how many esses in assessment? Well there is only one in ar-e. Kick him into touch if he gets in touch again. Rotten barsteward. Stick to dogs girl they are far more loyal.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-07-2016, 07:27 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda and all who follow.
Lovely sunny day here and very warm just back from walking Dillon.
griff do hope you do not suffer to much today.

Gorden's birthday and our anniversary 39 years. We are off to Fakenham later.

Enjoy your Saturday all and hope all are well and all four legged are well too.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2016, 08:17 AM
Morning all.
Happy anniversary Lynn and Gorden and have a very happy birthday Gorden
We have a sparrow box on the side of the house that has 3 compartments. All 3 are occupied for the 3rd time this year The problem is the fledglings come down onto the patio for mummy and daddy to feed them and if Pepsi sees them we have one hell of a game keeping her away from them. Lovely to see them though, all fluffy and fluttery!
Right loads of neglected housework to catch up on today
Have a good weekend everyone x
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2016, 08:25 AM
Lynn, happy birthday to Gorden and also Happy Anniversary to you both. Enjoy your trip out to Fakenham later today. God bless.

Nippy how lovely to see all the baby birds fledgling. Difficult to keep Pepsi at bay though, hope you and Brian are ok and each getting over your health problems. God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2016, 08:27 AM
Moyra we are fine thanks, taking each day as it comes.
More to the point how are you? Are you over you op now?
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2016, 08:39 AM
Good morning

Pleased your are feeling a lot better today Moyra but keep up on the rest

Happy Birthday Gorden and congratulations to you both on your anniversary. Enjoy your trip to Fakenham

Hows the head this morning Griff We all loves ya so ignore him.

Enjoy the training today Brenda.

Ooh a girl friend for Casey will be watching this space with interest Good you have sold the camper van one less hassle for you.

Take it easy Nippy and don't overdo the housework - there is always tomorrow and tomorrow

Happy to hear Zen is improving June

Good news you are working at 12 o/o Gordon hope it improves significantly for you. In the meantime do as you are told and just enjoy your time with the dogs pottering.

Sun was shinning but it has clouded over a bit but will hopefully stay dry. Teazle walked and on tidying her up found two wounds on her ear flaps and under one eye, obviously from the set too last week with friend's Afghan. They are all clean so hopefully well on the way to healing.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2016, 08:40 AM
Good morning all
I am hungover and still half cut lol....guess who text me this morning??? Apologising for not calling as he went out....could he call tonight, told him I had been and got hammered....I assume he thought I would be sat at home waiting for him lol...asked if he could call tonight so I just said up to him if he wanted to...I can play games too
Lynn, a very very happy anniversary to you both
Moyra, hope you feel a lot better soon..rest up
Brenda, I missed the second part of corrie, saw the first bit though
Nippy, I love seeing little birds, they are lovely little things
Ms. M
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-07-2016, 08:43 AM
Hi to all I'm late about this thread it's almost late in the evening here in phil. By the way how's your day everyone Hope this day for all of us is great and so much fun.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2016, 08:55 AM
Ms M, so sorry your day is out of sync with our day here. We do manage to keep in touch with some in the States and Ozz but I hope if we can be of interest and in touch with you that you will stay with us. God bless.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >