Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2010, 11:40 AM

Unhappy soggy doggy

So this morning decided Dougal and I were going to go walkies early. Was dry when I looked out, however, while I was getting organised the heavens opened....

Got Dougal outside and he immediately turned on his heel and tried to get back in the door Eventually persuaded him that this would be good for him....honestly! All the way up the Corkscrew I was getting filthy looks, until we got to the woods when it stopped raining for a bit...then all fun and games. He's absolutely covered in mud but happy now, even found enough energy to do some zoomies up and down the hall when we got in.

We are now home and Dougal is curled up behind Hubby's legs, warming up and drying off and yes, there is that damp dog smell wafting up from him. I think another wee walk later on will do us both the power of good
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2010, 11:53 AM
Oh my dogs get dragged out in all weathers. I personally being a bit strange and all, love wet dog smell and puppy breath - it's more natural than them airfresheners you get from supremarket LOL

Poor Dougal though - sounds like he didnt like it at all
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2010, 12:18 PM
PMSL............the zoomies up the hall was his way of getting his own back on you.... bet he was thinking mud on the walls thats will teach um!!!!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2010, 02:59 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
PMSL............the zoomies up the hall was his way of getting his own back on you.... bet he was thinking mud on the walls thats will teach um!!!!
Yup, I bet that's exactly what the little git was doing He's so funny sometimes