Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2004, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by annestaff
Whilst I was out shopping earlier my son took these pictures of darling little Minnie.

LOOK!!!!.......................again

She legged it once my son saw what she'd been up to.

When my partner saw it he said never mind at least it matches the other wall
This made me think back to when Cassy was a pup she was left for 2 hours one day and when the o/h got back she had chewed a hole through my hall wall from the hall into the bedroom, she did two more at night as well, little shit.

She also chewed my leather couch when I was on my work night out I got home half cut to find stuffing everywhere I thought I was dreaming or seeing things and because I was so pissed I went to bed, then the o/h came home in the am after night shift and when I heard him shout it all came flooding back.

Luckily our insurance covered and I got a new suite so it wasnt all too bad. She is great now and my house is back to being perfect again lol.

And I am thinking of a new pup
Laura
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally Posted by Carole
I dont think I could cope with a staff
nothing i have heard on here was worse then my uncles Boxer. he had mother and daughter the mother was 4 years old and a little angel the daught was under 1 at the time and this is wot she went though

solid wood bannister
3 single mattresses
2 table legs
3 pine doors
and 1 hard wood door

my uncle could take no more and give her to a friend and with in 2 weeks she was fine but when ever she sore her mother she would be like a pup again

so its not just staffords Carole
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-11-2004, 04:52 PM
WOW! That will take some beating.
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2004, 04:57 PM
im just glad non of mine are like that.

Leo has nearly gone though a hard woon door (outside 1) trying to get to tara when she was in season in the summer. and he did try to eat my fire place when he was a pup but the only thing he likes now is leather. tara has chewed nothing and nither has grace
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2004, 05:28 PM
Need to add a candle to the list of teagans chews!
Came upstairs for 5 mins this afternoon, went downstairs, and there is wax all over my living room carpet, and she has a candle in her mouth!!!!
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-11-2004, 05:55 PM
Apart from eating a fiver this morning Minnie's been well behave so far today.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4