register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-10-2013, 03:27 PM
The people with the 'wolf hybrids' told him the mother of them was a timber wolf and the father was a czech wolfdog, this would make them 50% or half wolf. The laws regarding anything below an F4 are very strict, and there is no way these 'hybrids' would have been allowed to interact with Mr Fogle for a start, much less run round without being onlead, and he believed them unequivocally, so someone's not done any research whatsoever, and the people are not telling the truth either, one way of earning a crust I suppose.
Also......they looked rather like the dogs I am breeding...... which are in no way whatsoever 50% wolf!!!
chrishind
Dogsey Junior
Male 

09-10-2013, 06:41 PM
found out UK Wolf Sanctuary is doing the same using wolfdogs and not wolves
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2013, 06:43 PM
oooh maybe I could Walk On The Wildside and take people walkies with the girls and charge them ££££££££'s
Disgusting actuallys
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2013, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
oooh maybe I could Walk On The Wildside and take people walkies with the girls and charge them ££££££££'s
Disgusting actuallys
Hi There was this guy he kept real wolves in the north of england,he said that he had become Alpha,but just didnt ring true,when the Alpha Female at Longleat didnt have a litter,the Alpha Male took on another female and the original Alpha Female became the lowest member of the pack,could only feed on scraps,So how can a human become Alpha,when its a whole packs decision,he was going to introduce his girlfriend,I think people like him,use a Beautiful Wild Animal to make himself look big,he wears all these t-shirts declaring I am a Alpha Male.is it like driving a big powerful car do they think that we would be impressed,
maybe if he helped wolves in real life he may just become a real Human Being not this fantasy person he has created,one day he may be able to wake up and smell the coffee,because he is playing dangerous game,it will probably end up with thewolves shot or him killed.Gemini54
Noushka05
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-10-2013, 09:01 PM
On a couple of occasions we have bumped into to these Czech wolfdogs when out with our Sibes. They weren't pure wolf but they looked it. He had four altogether, and if I remember correctly the grand dam of some was a Canadian Timber wolf. I don't agree at all with crossing wolves with dogs, but they were very beautiful.

The bottom pic looks a bit worrying, but they were actually very calm & good natured with my huskies.

tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2013, 09:03 PM
Those are higher content than the czech wolfdog, you can see that by looking at them.
Noushka05
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-10-2013, 09:06 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Those are higher content than the czech wolfdog, you can see that by looking at them.
I thought the same, they would be hard to distinguish from pure wolves.
chrishind
Dogsey Junior
Male 

09-10-2013, 09:44 PM
the guy that lived with the wolves was Shaun Ellis and it was Devon I think
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2013, 10:07 PM
I've met Shaun Ellis and couldn't have recognised who it was by the somewhat garbled account given!!!
I was trying to work out who it was up this part of the world
chrishind
Dogsey Junior
Male 

09-10-2013, 10:19 PM
unless there is someone else, ive heard some people say shaun is a really shy person
Page 5 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >