View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

27-12-2010, 10:39 PM
Bruno is patiently waiting in his foster home for his forever home to come along ... could it be you?

Homing Requirements: Requires dog experienced family to continue skill foundation. Needs another confident dog as role model outside. A secure garden/exit regime and low dog density exercise location would help. Could live with older children. The man in his life would have to be committed, aware and a true dog lover. Inclusive family i.e. sleeps in bedroom.

His Story: Bruno grew up owned by a young lad and neglected; abused on occassions. He is fostered living with other dogs for 2 yrs plus and has left his past behind. He is happy to meet people in and outside his home and may do an initial bark when seeing strange dogs but settles well. Bruno received a great deal of love, care and training and is now ready for his home.

Advert: Bruno is a beautiful Collie x Shepherd born Jun 2007. Bruno had a shocking start suffering inconsistent messages, neglect and abuse but this now firmly in his past having been in foster for 2 yrs. He has learned to trust and built loving and stable relationships with his foster family. Bruno has been living with 3 large dogs and trusts the dynamics of a pack. He was guardian angel for 7 pups. Housetrained, 'treat' trained and respectful of boundaries, Bruno has his first training certificate. Bruno is a loving intimate dog who enjoys his cuddles, sits expectantly climbing onto the sofa when invited. Bruno shares attention, treats and space well with other dogs. He is good in the car and walks well around streets on a short lead. Outside in open spaces he can demonstrate concern with other dogs but learning to trust and not herd them!

Bruno requires at least one other dog companion. Bruno also needs a dog sensitive man in his life. He needs to be central and inclusive within his new family, i.e. in the bedroom and exits managed securely; garden fences in good repair and substantial. Loving reassurance will enable Bruno to come further as an emergent adult dog. Bruno has so much to offer in return. In his foster home he is a model dog who is subservient to other pack members, loving and caring towards his family members. Loyal he is, affectionate he is and so, so worthy. Fostered in Farnham Surrey.

[b]

If you are interested in re-homing Bruno please complete our homing questionnaire via our website so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

17-01-2011, 10:51 PM
An update from Bruno’s fosterer:

“Hello,

Sorry for the delay, but caught the lurg over Christmas. Bruno is still doing very well, he reminds me of a butler he is so polite and is always around waiting for his next instruction. Not that I have ever had a butler! This is the latest picture of Bruno boy relaxing after a tiring Christmas”!

If you are interested in re-homing Bruno please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

06-02-2011, 07:35 PM
Bruno is still doing really well in foster, but really needs his own forever home. Are you able to adopt him?

If you are interested in re-homing Bruno then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 07:54 PM
What a beautiful boy.
Think I'm in love.

If I could get my hands on the ba$tard who abused him I swear I'd throttle him

I wish I could help Bruno, but alas Dexter is so beserk around other dogs that I don't think I could cope.

But I will forward this info about Bruno to a friend of mine who has two Labs and would like a third dog. Don't know if hers would be the right home for Bruno but on the offchance that it might be...
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 07:59 PM
I hope dear Bruno finds his forever home very soon, it's been a very long time hasn't it, 3 years is that right (2008??! ) A beautiful dog, a very young dog, why on earth has nobody offered him some love and comfort that he deserves.

I would take him tomorrow, but already have 2 sheps one being only 2 yrs old and hubby said only two Good luck let there be somebody out there who will take this lovely boy on,I wish it could be me but I'm sorry I can't atm
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

28-02-2011, 08:27 PM

Bruno has been with us in rescue for a very long time. He has under gone training, excelled and is currently living in a multi dog household.

Bruno is desperate for a home of his own. Do you think Bruno could be the type of dog for you? Could you offer him the loving home he so deserves?

If you are interested in re-homing Bruno then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

21-04-2011, 06:37 PM
I gives us great pleasure to say that ... Bruno has finally found his forever home!

To say we are just a little bit thrilled about this is an understatement!!!!!!!! Where is the 21 gun salute emoticon!!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3