View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
JIMMY LAW
Dogsey Junior
Male 

01-05-2009, 12:02 PM
Hannaho, If you go onto www.affieloverbreedclubs.co.uk or if you google,ellesmere port afghan racing, you will find telephone numbers for Amanda who is the lady i spoke to about the racing so i know all breeds are welcome.Hope this helps.
basi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-05-2009, 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by scarter View Post
In fact, here's a poster with her phone number on it:

Thanks

Originally Posted by scarter View Post
As it's not specifically beagle racing you're interested in you might enjoy this clip of the whippets in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6_z8-PW_jY

That video is great, I could watch them all day.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2009, 12:57 PM
Originally Posted by JIMMY LAW View Post
As Windhound has pointed out the Afghan fraternity is more than happy to let your dogs run. Hannaho there is a Greyhound track in Ellsmere Port that the Afghan Society use. I have Beagles as well and was enquiering about this with a Afghan owner and i think it starts this weekend and then the last sunday in every month from May through to November i think. I know they do seperate races for Border Terriers. I will try to find out more tommorow if your interested.
I run my Borders there, there is no racing this weekend as its a bank holiday and the track is not available. It will be next Sunday, 12.00pm. (10th May)
Hannaho
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-05-2009, 09:06 PM
Hi thanks for that jimmylaw ill have a look - did you take your beagles there last weekeend?
JIMMY LAW
Dogsey Junior
Male 

06-05-2009, 06:51 AM
Hi Hannaho, Borderdawn posted that they were not running till the 10th may.
Hannaho
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-05-2009, 08:16 PM
Hi thanks jimmylaw, i was thinking about organizing something in July/august possibly in the denbigh and flint show (if youve heard of it)

Would you be intrested in bringing your beagles along , and do you know of anyone else?
JIMMY LAW
Dogsey Junior
Male 

20-05-2009, 09:04 PM
Hi Hannaho, work permitting, I work on the oil riggs so its hard to commit, but if you tell me where and when closer to the time love to.I am sure i will be able to put some people onto it. If you make a date i will try and get it on the Beagle Welfare web site.
Hannaho
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-05-2009, 09:26 PM
ok brill ill let you know when, if they get back to me! ill try someother places too
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4