View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2005, 09:37 AM
I am absolutely hooked on it, I love boxing anyway but find the combination of the boxing and the background history to their life-stories enthralling.

I am so sorry to read that Najai commited suicide, I though perhaps he had been killed too

Only bad thing about the programme is it makes me broody when I see the families together! (not ready for that yet!!! )
Kirsty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-04-2005, 11:59 AM
I actually thought about taking up Boxing myself just to keep fit really. Well either that or Kickboxing, but I'm scared of getting my nose broke.
Bobby-Digital
Dogsey Junior
Male 

03-05-2005, 11:29 PM
HEY GUYS,
I THINK THE PROGRAMS IS COOL AND I WATCH IT. I THINK IT'S A GREAT IDEA.

BUT WHY O WHY DO THEY HAVE TO ADD ALL THE CORNY AMERICAN CRAP IN THERE ?

I MEAN THE CHALLENGES IS ONE THING. IT'S SO OBVIOUS THEY CUT AND PASTE THINGS TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE SOME CHALLENGES ARE REALLY CLOSE WHEN REALLY THEY AREN'T.

AND HERES MY MAJOR GRIPE WITH THE PROGRAM. WHAT IS THE MAIN ASPECT OF THE SHOW ? WHAT THE WHOLE SHOW IS BUILT AROUND ? YES THATS RIGHT THE FIGHT !
WHY CAN THEY NOT SHOW A DECENT AMOUNT OF IT . THEY SPEND NEARLY AN HOUR BUILDING UP TO IT AND END UP SHOWING 1 MINUTE OF THE WHOLE FIGHT, INFACT THEY SHOW MORE OF THE CROWD THAN THE FIGHT.

JUST NO NEED FOR IT AND A STUPID ASPECT OF IT IN MY VIEW, REALLY GETS MY GOAT . STUPID AMERICAN PROGRAM MAKING AT IT'S HEIGHT, IN RESPECTS TO THE FIGHT SCENES !
Dreamon
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-05-2005, 08:14 AM
I cant watch it, I couldnt bear to see two people fighting JMO

and I hate how they make their kids watch daddy get beat up
I cant believe that!!!! why would you take your child to watch daddy get beaten up????
kirstie b
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-05-2005, 08:06 AM
Originally Posted by Dreamon

why would you take your child to watch daddy get beaten up????
I think the idea is it adds to the drama Dreamon I couldn't imagine putting my kids through that either
Kirsty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-05-2005, 07:36 AM
2 hours of it on Monday, I'm looking forward to it... I don't think Ian is though
sambo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-05-2005, 01:49 PM
Yeh same here kirsty i cant wait ill be getting me a bottle of wine and putting the kids to bed early
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2