Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

16-05-2007, 09:26 PM

Tilly - Jack Russell - F - 2

Tilly is a very sweet and small little Jack Russell girl who has come to Wiccaweys from Rochdale Dog Rescue. She was surrendered to the pound by her previous owner.

Tilly is a lovely girl, she is active and intelligent, and she loves a cuddle. She is very pretty, her photos do not do her justice. She has a party trick of sitting on her hind legs and putting her paws together to wave at you. It looks like she is saying a prayer!

Tilly would love a home with Jack Russell experienced folks

If you feel you can offer Tilly the home she deserves, please telephone us on: 07905 203254 (please note we only accept enquiries for dogs by telephone - we like to have a chat with you!)

*All Wiccaweys dogs are vaccinated, neutered where appropriate, microchipped, flea-treated and wormed before leaving for their new homes.
*All dogs are carefully assessed within a home environment, no Wiccaweys dog is kennelled.
*All potential new Guardians are required to fill in an adoption application form and a homecheck will be carried out.
*All successful new Guardians are required to sign
an adoption contract.
*Lifetime advice, commitment and support to rehomed dogs and their new Guardians.
*Help and advice is available to all.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 10:56 PM
she is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope she finds her forever home V soon!!!!
ebrcknrdg
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-05-2007, 11:14 PM
oh my i would have love to have homed her with Minnie! My parents wouldnt have any of it tho
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 07:49 AM
Awww she is gorgeous, and Tonto does that trick too!
I'd love to have her, but shouldn't really get a bitch with our Inca. A little boy dog would've been ok. Shame.
No doubt she'll get a good home soon, as lovely as she is.
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

20-05-2007, 06:43 PM
Tilly has had a couple of enquiries this weekend but is still looking for a new home. She is a lovely girl who gave me lovely snuggles yesterday, sat on my lap and gave me kisses and trotted round the kitchen helping me make the dinner. She would love a home to call her own.
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

02-06-2007, 09:26 PM
Bump..................
hethmar
New Member!
Female 

06-06-2007, 03:55 PM
Would Tilly be happy living with a 2 year old boy Parson Russell who is slightly disabled? He is very sociable and friendly and runs well on rough ground (has one paw missing). Also, where is your rescue please - we are in Norfolk.

We have had three JRs and lost 2 at the age of 16 (on her birthday of all days) and 16 years 2 months. We adopted this dear little boy because he was due to be pts because of this accident at his birth. We have large garden for dogs to wander round and we go for walks at least twice a day on common ground.
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

06-06-2007, 04:21 PM
Wiccaweys is based in Northamptonshire.

The best thing you could do is call them and speak to Sarah or Paul who run the rescue, Tilly is living with them as part of the family and they will be able to advise you as to whether she is suitable for your situation.
hethmar
New Member!
Female 

06-06-2007, 06:19 PM
Many thanks. She does look cute - my boy is very sociable, I hope she is too. I just brought him back from a run about by the river and he was looking out all the time for any other dogs - but none came along

Ill have a word with OH and then hopefully give them a ring. Northamptons a fair distance.
hethmar
New Member!
Female 

07-06-2007, 06:27 PM
Have been trying to contact them all day - answer phone message on - they must be very busy. Will try again tomorrow.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >